Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Your Things » Your Games

Post Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:19 pm 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter
Jacior wrote:
You thought they were a little off?

No, the unit count seemed shorter than I would have expected, I didn't get to roll quite has many dice (has I may or may not have wanted to) to find out if any of your units were noble. :D

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:23 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    I see.... DOOM COMETH. For me, I fear.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:48 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Has collected at least one unit
    Sorry for the delay guys, just plumb forgot to check the forums here ^-^;

So under that skin of yours: a heart attack

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:51 pm 
    You know what's killing me?

The aniticpa...............

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:43 pm 
    This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Yeah. I hate it when people don't finish what

Jacior wrote:

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:58 pm 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter
    Dark Shadow wrote:
    Yeah. I hate it when people don't finish what

They started?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:03 pm 
    This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Who started what? ;)

Jacior wrote:

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:18 pm 
    I know I'm sitting with a massive bit of anticipation. It's really MURDER, if you know what I mean. (I mean that lots of things could be croaking soon)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:03 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Has collected at least one unit
    Jacior wrote:
    I know I'm sitting with a massive bit of anticipation. It's really MURDER, if you know what I mean. (I mean that lots of things could be croaking soon)

Lots of things have already croaked, and not just basic units.

So under that skin of yours: a heart attack

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:49 pm 
    Yea, already croaked a couple commanders. ;)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:56 pm 
    Well that's not good. 0.0

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:38 pm 
    Why is this the first I'm hearing about all of this Bad Stuff™? :shock:

Jacior wrote:

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:55 pm 
    You're not a part of the Cleaveland Bad Stuff™ newsletter! For a small nominal fee you can be kept up to date on all Bad Stuff™ that happens within the knowledge of Cleaveland!

(On a... different note, I really can not WAIT for my turn to come)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:34 pm 
    I think that I might be able to interest you in Appleture's Eyecloud. For a paltry* daily** fee, you too can access both public*** and private**** EduClouds provided by Appleture for as long as you pay for the service*****! Unlimited****** communication with all******* other subscribers, constantly********. Now in alpha!***********

*'Paltry' is defined according to Appleture guidelines, rather than that of the user.
    **'Daily' is defined as a contract that transfers shmuckers to Appleture at the start of every Turn in exchange for access to the Cloud.
    ***Public Educlouds are viewable by all current subscribers.
    ****Additional fees may be charged depending on demand.
    *****'The service' is defined as access to Appleture Educlouds in exchange for a daily** fee.
    ******'Unlimited' is defined as subject to Appleture regulations at the time of access.
    *******Appleture may decline any private communications it deems unsuitable*********.
    ********Communications may be interrupted by Priority*********** Appleture communications.
    ********'Unsuitable' is defined as being contrary to the well being of Appleture, and is subject to the current Ruler's discretion.
    *********'Priority' is defined as being vital to the well being of Appleture, and is subject to the current Ruler's discretion.
    ***********All conditions are subject to change without warning.

Jacior wrote:

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:42 pm 
    Oh god there's so many disclaimers that I'm pretty sure they take up more space than the service being offered. 0.0

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:13 am 
    Service disclaimer
    1. Introduction
    1.1 This disclaimer shall govern your use of our service.
    1.2 By using our service, you accept this disclaimer in full; accordingly, if you disagree with this disclaimer or any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our service.
    1.3 Our service uses Apples; by using our service or agreeing to this disclaimer, you consent to our use of Apples in accordance with the terms of our privacy and Apples policy (inquire for further information in the Appleture Legal department).
    2. Definitions
    2.1 “We”: Appleture, its ruler, and associated legal teams.
    2.2 “Service”: The Appleture Eyecloud Thinkamancy Node Hub

3. Copyright notice
    3.1 Copyright (c) Turn 5 of the Second Titan War
    3.2 Subject to the express provisions of this disclaimer:
    (a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our service and the material on our service; and
    (b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our service and the material on our service are reserved.
    4. Licence to use service
    4.1 You may:
    (a) view ThinkNodes from our service in a EduCloud;
    (b) download ThinkNodes from our service for caching in a EduCloud; and
    (c) print ThinkNodes from our service, through use of our Appleture ThinkSignamancy machine (currently under development),
    subject to the other provisions of this disclaimer.
    4.2 Except as expressly permitted by Section 4.1 or the other provisions of this disclaimer, you must not download any material from our service or save any such material to your ThinkSpace.
    4.3 You may only use our service for communication, and you must not use our service for any other purposes.
    4.4 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
    (a) republish material from our service (including republication on another service, were one to exist);
    (b) sell, rent or sub-license material from our service;
    (c) show any material from our service in public, unless on a public EduCloud;
    (d) exploit material from our service for a commercial purpose; or
    (e) redistribute material from our service.
    4.5 We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our service, or indeed our whole service, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our service.
    5. Acceptable use
    5.1 You must not:
    (a) use our service in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the service or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the service;
    (b) use our service in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
    (c) use our service to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any SpyWare, ThinkSpace virus, Trojan Horse, Worm, ThinkStroke Logger, RootKit or other malicious ThinkSpace ThinkWare;
    (d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our service without our express written consent;
    (e) access or otherwise interact with our service using any Golem, spidew or other automated means;
    (f) violate the Prime Directives set out in the golems.txt file for our service; or
    (g) use data collected from our service for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation Thinkagram marketing, Hat marketing, courtier marketing and direct mailing).
    5.2 You must not use data collected from our service to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities, except in ways provided by our service.
    5.3 You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our service, or in relation to our service, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
    6. Limited warranties
    6.1 We do not warrant or represent:
    (a) the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our service;
    (b) that the material on the service is up to date; or
    (c) that the service or any service on the service will remain available.
    6.2 We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our service services, and to stop publishing our service, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this disclaimer, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any service services, or if we stop publishing the service.
    6.3 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 7.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of this disclaimer, our service and the use of our service.
    7. Limitations and exclusions of liability
    7.1 Nothing in this disclaimer will:
    (a) limit or exclude any liability for croaking or personal injury resulting from negligence;
    (b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
    (c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
    (d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
    7.2 The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 7 and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
    (a) are subject to Section 7.1; and
    (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or relating to the subject matter of the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in the disclaimer.
    7.3 To the extent that our service and the information and services on our service are provided free of excessive charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
    7.4 We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
    7.5 We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
    7.6 We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
    7.7 We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
    7.8 You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the service or this disclaimer (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
    8. Variation
    8.1 We may revise this disclaimer from time to time.
    8.2 The revised disclaimer shall apply to the use of our service from the time of publication of the revised disclaimer on the service.
    9. Severability
    9.1 If a provision of this disclaimer is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
    9.2 If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of this disclaimer would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
    10. Law and jurisdiction
    10.1 This disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Titanic law.
    10.2 Any disputes relating to this disclaimer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Appleture.
    11. Statutory and regulatory disclosures
    11.1 We are registered in Registration; you can find the online version of the register at eww.Appleture/registration/areyouserious.apl, and our registration number is 3.14159[…].
    11.2 We are subject to Titanic law, which is supervised by the Titans.
    11.3 We are registered as Appleture Communications with Appleture Records in Appleture Science and are subject to Appleture Rules, which can be found at eww.Appleture/rules/suckstobeyou.apl
    11.4 We subscribe to Titanic law, which can be consulted electronically at eww.howdidyougetthisaddress/Rules.ttn
    12. Our details
    12.1 This service is owned and operated by Appleture.
    12.2 We are registered in Quintellesence under registration number 3.14159[…], and our registered office is at hex [Redacted].
    12.3 Our principal place of business is at [Redacted].
    12.4 You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our service contact form, or by attempting to contact our Companion Cubes.

Jacior wrote:

Last edited by Dark Shadow on Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:11 am 
    Dark Shadow, you and Charlie would be terrible rivals.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:25 am 
    No, they'd be great rivals. Too rival-ee in fact. We'd all be doomed just from the competition.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:28 am 
    Grand Diplomat wrote:
    Jacior wrote:
    No, they'd be great rivals. Too rival-ee in fact. We'd all be doomed just from the competition.

This is going in my signature. :mrgreen: Thanks for the complements. Oh, and there are a few easter eggs hidden in the second one. :twisted:

Jacior wrote:

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:32 am 
    Dark Shadow wrote:
    Grand Diplomat wrote:
    Jacior wrote:

This is going in my signature. :mrgreen: Thanks for the complements. Oh, and there are a few easter eggs hidden in the second one. :twisted:

Only a few? I read a line here and a line there and picked out at least half a dozen little joke related things.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Your Things » Your Games