Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Your Things » Your Games

Post Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:43 pm 
[book]Sesame Drive once more offers assistance in facilitating any parlay between sides. With only Courtiers being allowed within city limits I do not think I have to fear the same thing that happened to my father, and even if someone should have the audacity to try assassinating me I can guarantee that my guard well be prepared to deal with such underhanded tactics. My one cities location is public knowledge to all, my father has never hidden that fact.
[/book]

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:48 am 
    Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary
    [book]
    Lord Ronald

Would you accept such terms if you were in our shoes? I would think not. You would not sit well with ceding over a city. You would not sit well with having the lines of demilitarized space literally bordering your Capital. Why do you deserve such special treatment? Do not ask the same of us.

As it is, we are neighbors, and we must find some way to live at peace with one another. Unless you would prefer a solution where a neutral side such as the Moppits take Underopia and Panag both, we’re going to have to deal with having cities in proximity of each other. These cities will inevitably contain units, and this will continue to be a source of tension. To say otherwise, to demand that Wonderland cede a city that is very firmly ours, is a pure farce. We will not cede Underopia any more than you will cede Panag. You yourself may say that buildup is not a concern, but your ally Old King Coal seems to disagree from his earlier book reports.

As is, we will try to post a set of treaties that respect the boundaries and territories of both sides.

1) No transfer of any cities
    2) The water hexes between Savage and Wonderland, as well as all hexes in columns 41-49 south of row 16 shall be a demilitarized zone. No combat units are to enter these hexes without express agreement from Wonderland, Voyera, Savage and Downtown. Underopia and Panag, being in the demilitarized zone, will be permitted to have 40 barracks-turns of units in them at any one time, along with a single courtier. All millitary presences other than in the cities of Underopia and Panag will be removed as fast as possible.
    3) The Eastern Alliance of Savage and Downtown will deal with any threats approaching from the east.
    4) The Central Alliance of Wonderland and Voyera will negotiate peace terms with Whedawall, the Moppits and the Fae. These 5 sides will jointly handle any threats from the west.
    5) All 7 sides of Erflia will send a single Courtier to hex 42.20 to facilitate further discussions.
    6) A Rakasa camp is on column 44, in the middle of the proposed DMZ. To ensure the demilitarization of the zone, and to guarantee the safety of Wonderland's cities in the coming turns, Savage will end its alliance with the Rakasa, and let them return to their natural state, until sucha time that all parties agree that their services are necessary.

We hope to find you reasonable, that we may put this destructive business behind us.

Janis Tassadar
    [/book]

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:35 am 
    This user has been published!
    [BOOK]

I am Chez Albert, Warlord of the Grand Duchy.

I speak for the Duchess Maurelle at this time. She is... indisposed.

The Grand Duchy makes the following statements:

To WinterWonderland - We are at War, and will continue to be at War until you or we are destroyed. There can be no peace between two peoples with such differing views of life. The Fae know that you have solved the ancient prophecy, and are acting to fulfil its provisions. You declared as much at Sesame Drive a dozen turns past. We challenge you to share the prophecy with the world, so that all may know your motivations.

To Voyera - We are not technically at War, but only because my mistress was magnaminous when she ought to have been ruthless. I have but one regret, Mogul, and that is that at one time I had it in my power to end your miserable, cowardly, avaricious, and ultimately pointless life. Had I struck then, the might of Savage would even now be knocking at the gates of Aiur.
    We give you a final chance. Surrender your lone unit in Vingerdell to the Fae, and we will continue to honour the Non-Aggression Pact. Fail to surrender the city immediately, now, during your off-turn, and the Fae will wreak devastation on both you and Wonderland. We may be small, but our Dwagons are large, and can put any number of your reigndeer and Megawits to shame.

To noble Savage and brave Downtown - Do not negotiate further with Wonderland or Voyera. They have butchered your armies in the field, but you can build new armies. They have captured two of our cities, but we fight on. Do not abandon us on the verge of triumph - look! Can you not see it? The night is dark, but the dawn is not far away.

Fight on, and you can have Aiur, Underopia, and Unmentionable. We will retake our cities, and add Cryophoenix and Amundsen to the Duchy. Peace can be ours, but only at the cost of great sacrifice.

To Moppets - you have our Diplomatic Courtier in captivity. This is a deplorable and reprehensible act for a so-called "neutral" power. Release him at once, and honour the traditions of Jimmeny Henderson.

[/BOOK]

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:35 am 

Last edited by GWvsJohn on Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:51 am 
    [book]This prophecy everyone keeps speaking of, if it has connections to my Father's croaking then I demand to hear about it.[/book]

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:32 am 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    [book]

To Wonderland - Given the announcements by the Fae and the ridiculous demands made by Wonderland all chance at treaties have gone out the window. Know that since you have with-held such world changing information to yourselves and would not ally with us, most likely based on what you know, everything you have ever said is tainted by the fact that you are carrying out what you feel is needed to rule all of Erflia.

To the Fae - On behalf of Downtown and most likely Savage (will wait on their reply) I would offer you a non-aggression pact as a gesture that after we have dealt with Wonderland the hostilities that have started will be ended.

Old King Coal

[/book]

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:42 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    [Book]

Deceptions, Aggression, and tepid offers?

Prophecy? A narrow sight of a future without context.

The reality must be our focus. We must strive forward with more then just a goal of survival, we must not lose ourselves in this callous region when threats close in. We must decide how our honor dictates where we stand. We must not only survive, we must live with meaning!

Whedawall will stand with Savage!

Charl E. Main.

[/Book]

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:33 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    [Book]This is the Mogul of Voyera.

Chez Albert. I must acknowledge your desire to croak me, but I cannot say I feel it is deserved. The Grand Duchy started a war it was not ready for because of a scout report that told you an enemy city had a garrison. As a result, you lost cities to Voyera when we prevented you from capitalizing on your initial victory. You want these cities back, and I am actively interested in returning them, but there must be some acknowledgement from your side that it was a wrongful act of war. You must turn your Foolamancer to Voyera, to prevent the Grand Duchy from employing this tactic if you decide you must pursue war and expansionism at all costs. Take a Fae Dwagon with the Foolamancer to hex 30.11 and turn them both, and Voyera will cede Vingerdell, in its freshly rebuilt state, to the Grand Duchy. If you bring and turn at least five Fae Dwagons as well, we will return the city of Fassen as well, and the Grand Duchy can return promptly to its position as an isolationist side. This is the assurance Voyera needs before it can be convinced the Fae do not intend to continue attempting to conquer their ally. An assurance much needed, considering your recent messages about myself and Wonderland.

King Charl. . . I am saddened by this declaration. Your words are brave, but your decision. . . it seems hasty. I hope your ears are not closed to our words. Would you object to a meeting?[/Book]

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:27 am 
    [BOOK]

I am Chez Albert. I speak for the Fae.

I would sooner cut off my right wing than give you a single Dwagon. I would sooner poke out my eyes than give you our fool.

The non-aggression pact between the Fae and Voyera is ended.

[/BOOK]

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:02 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    [Book]Vivid language, Chez Albert. I regret that it has come to this.

Now, King Charl, I would like to speak with you. We encountered one of your units attempting to enter Voyeran territory this turn, and it concerns me, as does your declaration of intent to stand alongside hostile Savage.

Voyera has decided to hire a Thinkamancer to facilitate communications, given our current need for leadership in the field. We will be in direct contact at the end of Turn 23. I would be extremely grateful if you would wait for communication before pressing matters.[/Book]

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:20 pm 

Last edited by GWvsJohn on Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:38 pm 
    [book]
    Because clearly, desiring a more personal form of communication is a sign of deceit. Let us not pretend you would not be doing the exact same if you could, Lord Ronald. Your propaganda is as transparent as it is pathetic.

Regarding false promises, Winterview has no expertise. We can only defer to the side that has, to date, broken not one, but two non-aggression pacts. What a noble side you lead, Lord Ronald. We wonder who will be the next lucky target of your pre-preemptive self-defense, should we indeed fall to you. Proud Fae? Kind Whedawall? Your idea of unity is a continent of cities in Savage's colors, and we pray that we may put an end to your deceit before that sick dream becomes a reality.

Janis Tassadar
    [/book]

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:32 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    [book]

Janis - Taking discussions that are already happening in a public forum into a private one means that you are looking to hide on-going discussions and hide what is going on from everyone, however I am not here to debate that issue.

The issue that is more concerning to me at this point is the fact that you still have not shared the information that you discovered with everyone in Erflia. Again the only reason you are hiding this information is to use it to your benefit. So you know plenty about hiding your true intentions and deceiving all of Erflia.

- Old King Coal

[/book]

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:32 pm 
    [Book]This is true, Old King Coal. Voyera has secrets it is unwilling to share indiscriminately.

However, I suggest that it is quite reasonable to hide your more important communications from eyes belonging to sides that have sworn to end your own side. Savage has made it clear at this point in time that nothing we say will save the Winterview Alliance from their assault, and I see no reason to give him intelligence on how we intend to defend ourselves from him.

If you would like to resume a forthright discussion about how to protect Erflia without attempting to croak one another, I would be most delighted. Lord Ronald seems to be quite convinced that we are uninterested though, and as a result is uninterested himself. Perhaps you could fix that?

- Sincerely, the Mogul Mediason[/Book]

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:12 am 
    [book]Especially given what happens when a side is completely open with its actions, we've seen how that ended. Secrecy has become necessary in Erfalia.[/book]

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:51 am 
    [book]
    Old King Coal.

The Mogul speaks with wisdom. We cannot be expected to share information with you while you are making war against us. You cannot hold up "Erflia" as a banner even while attempting to dominate the continent.

If you truly care so dearly about Erflia, make a peace with us. End this senseless, wasteful war. Once you've done so, we will gladly reveal our information, publicly, for all sides to see, as the titans are our witness. What say you?

Janis Tassadar
    [/book]

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:37 pm 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter
    [Book]
    Salvete,
    I am the Duchess Maurelle and I speak now to declare that after so many of our allies have perished fighting our war I cannot and Will not sign a treaty of peace with Wonderland or Voyera until this war is over. I ask you now Mogul and Lady Tassadar for you to surrender now to the superior forces amassed against you.
    Honor et Fidelis a fronte de quidque
    [Book]

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:16 pm 
    [Book]I understand your pain, Duchess, but I do not understand this determination to war against us. Winterview is not interested in conquering the whole of Erflia. We do not want your cities. This war has been ignited by the Fae and fed by the eager Eastern Alliance while we attempt to stamp it out before it can escalate to an inferno consuming all of Erflia. I act as a deterrent, attempting to show you how terrible war can be, and you decide to wage more?

I ask you, Duchess Maurelle. Realize your danger. Realize that every unit that has croaked in this war has croaked because of your decision, and far more than you realize stand to croak if you pursue it. Regret it, and help me save the rest. The rest of Winterview, and the rest of the Fae. And, I dare hope, the rest of the Eastern Alliance.

Hopefully, the Mogul Mediason[/Book]

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:21 am 
    Combat at Panag

WinterWonderland forces:
    1 G-Class Reigndeer, 1 Heavy C-Class Nutcraker

Savage Forces:
    2 A-Type Snarls, 3 B-Type Rapters
    Panag has level 1 walls.

First Fire:
    35 combat - 8 hits.

Melee Phase 1:
    Wonderland: 14 hits
    Savage: 7 hits (Acid Breath cancels out the level 1 walls of Panag)

Melee Phase 2:
    Wonderland: 19 hits
    Savage: 4 hits

Melee Phase 3:
    Wonderland: 12 hits
    Savage: 3 hits

Melee Phase 4:
    Wonderland: 14 hits
    Savage: 5 hits

Panag falls to Wonderland, and is Razed.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:00 am 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter
    [Book]
    Mogul, I hear your words and wish to inform you that your words do not fall upon deaf ears. I hope to begin negotiations with your side directly this turn so that we may discuss these events and how best to settle them. I currently have a Courtier within the grand city of Sesame Drive assuming that our gracious host, Lord Jacob, is willing to host these discussions and if you wish to have the talks there.
    With gratitude for your sincerity,
    Duchess Maurelle Alva
    [Book]

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Your Things » Your Games