Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Your Things » Your Games




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 273 posts ] 
 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Sweeping Dwagon
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:50 pm 
Offline
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:45 am
Posts: 1332
Adreena cocks the crossbow, slots in a bolt and listens....

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post subject: Re: Sweeping Dwagon
     Post Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:58 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Has collected at least one unit
    Offline
    Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:17 am
    Posts: 488
    Doctor Love Shack sighs and hefts his mace up to his shoulder, what were the chances they wouldn't even make it to the city? Pretty good he imagined.

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post subject: Re: Sweeping Dwagon
     Post Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:31 am 
    User avatar
    This user has been published!
    Offline
    Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:53 pm
    Posts: 3154
    Toothry casts "Detect Enemy" FAIL [20]
    Adreena makes a perception test "Listen" SUCCESS [2]

    Adreena can hear a strange noise, something that she can't immediately place. Humming? Whatever it is, Raveesh seems terrified, and is slowly walking towards the stairs at the far end of the chamber.

    _________________
    Erfworld Empires X Version 3

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post subject: Re: Sweeping Dwagon
     Post Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:28 am 
    Offline
    Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:45 am
    Posts: 1332
    Adreena slowly swings her head from side to side trying to orient the noise, if she can do so she will level her crossbow in that direction.

    "Someone Stop Raveesh ! But be quiet !
    she eventually hisses

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post subject: Re: Sweeping Dwagon
     Post Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:32 am 
    Offline
    Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:29 pm
    Posts: 316
    Wildthwing tackles Raveesh as painlessly as being tackled by a twoll can be.

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post subject: Re: Sweeping Dwagon
     Post Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:51 am 
    Offline
    Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:52 pm
    Posts: 620
    Craven starts looking around the chamber for nooks and crannies. He tries to move to the side and clear of the main group. He quietly draws his sword and prepares to run either towards or away from the stairs as need be.

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post subject: Re: Sweeping Dwagon
     Post Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:30 am 
    User avatar
    Offline
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:41 pm
    Posts: 2521
    Sing sighs and readies an invisibility spell.

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post subject: Re: Sweeping Dwagon
     Post Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:35 pm 
    User avatar
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Offline
    Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:36 am
    Posts: 3630
    ooc/ Man, I am just useless.

    Toothry curses as his spell fails once more, and glares at Adreena, muttering under his breath.

    "Sure, stop the only one of us who knows what we are facing. Good plan."

    Toothry can only watch in disbelief as Wildthwing takes off after Raveesh. Clearly Toothry has been teamed with a bunch of idiots. Shaking his head, he readies to cast.

    _________________
    I'm writing a fan fiction. It's called Murder in the Magic Kingdom. Check it out, if you'd like. Completed May 5th, 2015

    I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post subject: Re: Sweeping Dwagon
     Post Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:45 pm 
    Offline
    Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:45 am
    Posts: 1332
    Adreena rolls her eyes ceilingward at the noisesome count

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post subject: Re: Sweeping Dwagon
     Post Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:51 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Has collected at least one unit
    Offline
    Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:17 am
    Posts: 488
    Doctor Love Shack puts on his best "Command" voice and gives a curt order to both the charging Twoll and the terrified Marbit, "Halt!"

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post subject: Re: Sweeping Dwagon
     Post Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:58 am 
    User avatar
    This user has been published!
    Offline
    Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:53 pm
    Posts: 3154
    Several things happen at once.

    Adreena makes a perception check FAIL [9], but spots nothing...
    Wildthwing makes an agility check to tackle Raveesh SUCCESS [1], and squashes the guide onto the floor of the cavern...
    Craven looks for nooks and crannies to hide in {perception} FAIL [11], and moves away from the rest of the group...
    Singthis prepares an invisibility spell {knowledge} SUCCCESS [8]...
    Toothry prepares to cast {knowledge} SUCCESS [5] - casting "Detect Enemy" I presume...
    Love shack issues a command {persusasion} SUCCESS [3], so Wildthwing does not entirely crush the Marbit, but merely catches a hold of the bit and lifts it off the ground.

    HALT! HAlT! HalT! Halt! halt!...

    Shack's call echoes around the chamber. The silence is filled with a new sound, the menacing buzz of a swarm of angry bees about to take flight...

    Raveesh whimpers. "This is very bad. Very bad."

    _________________
    Erfworld Empires X Version 3

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post subject: Re: Sweeping Dwagon
     Post Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:06 am 
    Offline
    Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:29 pm
    Posts: 316
    "What bad? You no need fear. Wildthwing get cwoaked before you. What you worried 'bout?

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post subject: Re: Sweeping Dwagon
     Post Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:14 am 
    Offline
    Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:45 am
    Posts: 1332
    The silence now shattered Adreena bellows at Raveesh

    " Raveesh ! What is it and What do we do !?! "

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post subject: Re: Sweeping Dwagon
     Post Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:34 am 
    User avatar
    This user has been published!
    Offline
    Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:53 pm
    Posts: 3154
    "Aculeata." Raveesh squirms in Wildthwing's grasp. "They sneak in here and nest sometimes. It can take a lot of effort to remove them."

    "My best advice - run. Run now."


    Image

    Character Stats
    Spoiler: show
    Name: Shack [ETheBoyce]
    Race: Human Profession: Healer
    STR 2 DEX 2 INT 3 SPT 4
    Agility 3 Craft 6 Fighting 3 Knowledge 6 Perception 6
    Persuasion 11 Shooting 4 Speed 3 Stealth 5 Toughness 5

    Weapons: Mace, 3 Hunting Spears
    Armour: Light Armour
    Special: Healer. Once per phase, a Healer can touch a wounded Character to restore to full health, or a "KO'd" character to restore to wounded. Cwoaked is another matter…
    Other Kit: Clothing, Hooded Cloak, Backpack, Bedroll, Rope (30’), Flint & Steel, Knife, Flask of Oil, Lantern, Sack, Three Sea Shells, Water Flask, Tent, Writing Set, Potion of Healing.
    Funds in hand: 95


    Name: Wildthwing [WhirdCheese]
    Race: Twoll Profession: Wilder
    STR 5 DEX 3 INT 1 SPT 2
    Agility 5 Craft 3 Fighting 9 Knowledge 1 Perception 3
    Persuasion 3 Shooting 3 Speed 8 Stealth 4 Toughness 9

    Weapons: Battle Axe, Axe
    Armour: Light Armour, Shield
    Special: Survival. A Wilder can use their perception skill to track animals and enemies, as well as find food and water.
    Other Kit: Clothing, Hooded Cloak, Backpack, Bedroll, Rope (30’), Flint & Steel, Knife, Flask of Oil, Lantern, Sack, Three Sea Shells, Water Flask, Hammer, Pick, Grapnel.
    Funds in hand: 80


    Name: Singthis Corrosion [MarbitChow]
    Race: Elf Profession: Caster
    STR 1 DEX 1 INT 5 SPT 4
    Agility 1 Craft 6 Fighting 1 Knowledge 13 Perception 9
    Persuasion 7 Shooting 5 Speed 1 Stealth 4 Toughness 4

    Weapons: Staff, Pointy Hat, Spellbook, Longbow (12 arrows)
    Spells: Fire Bolt: If a Caster makes a Shooting check this automatically casuses a wound. Range 30'; Invisibility: Caster cannot be seen for 3 phases unless he attacks an enemy or casts a spell; Teleport: Caster disappears and reappears at any point he can see within 60'; Countermagic: This disrupts a spell targeted at the Caster and nullifies it. This is the only spell that can be cast as an immediate reaction and not on the Caster's turn. It can only be cast once per turn.
    Armour: None
    Other Kit: Clothing, Hooded Cloak, Backpack, Bedroll, Rope (30’), Flint & Steel, Knife, Flask of Oil, Lantern, Sack, Three Sea Shells, Water Flask, Chalk, Small Mirror, Writing Set.
    Funds in hand: 0


    Name: Adreena [Werebiscuit]
    Race: Human Profession: Scout
    STR 1 DEX 4 INT 3 SPT 3
    Agility 7 Craft 8 Fighting 4 Knowledge 5 Perception 6
    Persuasion 5 Shooting 8 Speed 4 Stealth 9 Toughness 3

    Weapons: Dagger, 3 Hunting Spears, Crossbow (16 bolts), Atatl (over-encumbered)
    Armour: Light Armour, Shield
    Special: Infiltration: A Scout can try to open locked doors using their craft skill.
    Other Kit: Clothing, Hooded Cloak, Backpack, Bedroll, Rope (30’), Flint & Steel, Knife, Flask of Oil, Lantern, Sack, Three Sea Shells, Water Flask, Lockpicks, Mirror, Pot of Grease, D'Step's Gem, Spade.
    Funds in hand: 125


    Name: Craven [Swodaems]
    Race: Marbit Profession: Warrior
    STR 3 DEX 5 INT 2 SPT 1
    Agility 11 Craft 6 Fighting 10 Knowledge 3 Perception 2
    Persuasion 1 Shooting 6 Speed 8 Stealth 5 Toughness 3

    Weapons: Sword, Sling (20 bullets)
    Armour: Light Armour, Light Shield.
    Special: A Warrior can attack twice in a phase, if he has not moved, against any adjacent enemy.
    Other Kit: Clothing, Hooded Cloak, Backpack, Bedroll, Rope (30’), Flint & Steel, Knife, Flask of Oil, Lantern, Sack, Three Sea Shells, Water Flask, Crowbar, Pole (8'), Iron Spikes (x6)
    Funds in hand: 200


    Name: Toothry A'ah [Lipkin]
    Race: Transylvito Profession: Caster
    STR 4 DEX 2 INT 4 SPT 1
    Agility 3 Craft 5 Fighting 5 Knowledge 10 Perception 6
    Persuasion 2 Shooting 5 Speed 5 Stealth 2 Toughness 4

    Weapons: Staff, Pointy Hat, Spellbook
    Armour: None
    Special: Befriend: One person likes you for 5 minutes. He will help & defend you, but not do anything suicidal. He will remember afterwards what you did. If you attack him it breaks the spell; , Daze: Enemy cannot attack for 3 turns. He can still move & defencd himself. Range 30'; Detect Enemy: Gives the location of the nearest creature who intends to harm the caster up to 60'; Terrify: Enemy must pass a Tougness skill check to attack wizard. Lasts 3 rounds.
    Other Kit: Clothing, Hooded Cloak, Backpack, Bedroll, Rope (30’), Flint & Steel, Knife, Flask of Oil, Lantern, Sack, Three Sea Shells, Water Flask, Gentleman's cane, Writing Set, Chalk, Cape, Doombat.
    Funds in hand: 0

    _________________
    Erfworld Empires X Version 3

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post subject: Re: Sweeping Dwagon
     Post Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:06 am 
    Offline
    Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:45 am
    Posts: 1332
    Adreena nods and grunts

    " Raveesh, Which way ? You lead ! The rest of you ...follow her !"

    " Wildthwing, protect her ! Clear the way ! I'll take rearguard."

    " Craven to me. Stay stacked !"

    " We're in the open people...time to move "

    she pasuses to see which way Raveesh moves and then draws a bead on the nearest aculeata to the direction Raveesh is heading.

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post subject: Re: Sweeping Dwagon
     Post Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:21 am 
    User avatar
    Offline
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:41 pm
    Posts: 2521
    Sing casts Invisibility and tries to remember everything he knows about Aculeata, focusing primarily on whether he thinks this group could take four of them without casualties.

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post subject: Re: Sweeping Dwagon
     Post Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:50 am 
    User avatar
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Offline
    Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:36 am
    Posts: 3630
    If Terror is a passive, untargeted spell, I'll cast it.

    _________________
    I'm writing a fan fiction. It's called Murder in the Magic Kingdom. Check it out, if you'd like. Completed May 5th, 2015

    I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post subject: Re: Sweeping Dwagon
     Post Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:40 pm 
    Offline
    Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:29 pm
    Posts: 316
    Wildthwing gives his shield to Raveesh before pulling out his Greataxe and charging the nearest Aculeata

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post subject: Re: Sweeping Dwagon
     Post Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:45 am 
    Offline
    Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:52 pm
    Posts: 620
    Craven will leap at 4 and slam it against the wall as hard as he can with his sword/shield and body weight.

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post subject: Re: Sweeping Dwagon
     Post Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:14 am 
    Offline
    Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:45 am
    Posts: 1332
    Adreena mutters " ...Crud..."

    She will fire on Aculeata number 1 figuring it nearest to Raveesh and best line of sight.

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
    Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
     
    Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 273 posts ] 

    Board index » Your Things » Your Games


    Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

     
     

     
    You cannot post new topics in this forum
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot post attachments in this forum

    Search for:
    Jump to: