Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Your Things » Your Games




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 579 posts ] 
 
Author Message
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:57 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:41 pm
Posts: 2521
tigerusthegreat wrote:
Nah, we fought mice first, so if there were cats we'd see them before the dogs...
(OOC: Unless they're ninja cats. You'd never see them coming.)

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:14 pm 
    User avatar
    This user has been published!
    Offline
    Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:53 pm
    Posts: 3224
    I think we just gave MarbitChow an idea...

    I also want to see the fluffy bunny golem...

    _________________
    Erfworld Empires X Version 3

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:26 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Offline
    Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:17 am
    Posts: 938
    LTDave wrote:
    I think we just gave MarbitChow an idea...

    I also want to see the fluffy bunny golem...


    Oh, is just a wee bunny is it?

    _________________
    Prehendo Victoria - My first erfworld story. Comment thread

    Last Updated 07/14/2017

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:32 pm 
    Offline
    Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:52 am
    Posts: 426
    What harm could a bunny be? It's not like it'll be Vorpal or anything.

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:54 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Offline
    Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:17 am
    Posts: 938
    CroverusRaven wrote:
    What harm could a bunny be? It's not like it'll be Vorpal or anything.

    Nah, this is erfworld...its a lvl 10 vorpal heavy bunny

    _________________
    Prehendo Victoria - My first erfworld story. Comment thread

    Last Updated 07/14/2017

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:33 am 
    User avatar
    Has collected at least one unit
    Offline
    Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:40 pm
    Posts: 907
    Location: Internets the World of Webs
    tigerusthegreat wrote:
    CroverusRaven wrote:
    What harm could a bunny be? It's not like it'll be Vorpal or anything.

    Nah, this is erfworld...its a lvl 10 vorpal heavy bunny

    We'll just get Vinny to craft some Holy Hand Grenades, then.

    MarbitChow wrote:
    Lolly responds, "I intend to keep doing what I'm doing - crafting my toys and protecting my realm. I am not an enemy of the Elves, nor am I an ally. I am a Marbit, and while I shall not be an ally of yours, I need not be an enemy. Then again, I do have oh so many toys... perhaps it is time I took a capital for myself. Are you very attached to yours?"

    "I must say, I haven't spend all that much time in Tenebris, but I'm rather fond of it myself... However, seeing as how the elves are already finding so many cities available for my side, I'm sure they can spare one measly capitol site for you.

    And if you've got so many 'toys', perhaps you could share a few? We're sorry we broke some of yours already, but we could certainly find a way to make it up somehow.

    _________________
    "The Wizard is Charlie!"

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:45 am 
    User avatar
    Offline
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:41 pm
    Posts: 2521
    tigerusthegreat wrote:
    CroverusRaven wrote:
    What harm could a bunny be? It's not like it'll be Vorpal or anything.

    Nah, this is erfworld...its a lvl 10 vorpal heavy bunny

    Spoiler: show
    Way ahead of you.
    Image


    Nnelg wrote:
    "I must say, I haven't spend all that much time in Tenebris, but I'm rather fond of it myself... However, seeing as how the elves are already finding so many cities available for my side, I'm sure they can spare one measly capitol site for you. And if you've got so many 'toys', perhaps you could share a few? We're sorry we broke some of yours already, but we could certainly find a way to make it up somehow.

    Lolly responds, "I don't share my toys for free, but if you're willing to buy them, we might be able to make a deal. They aren't cheap, though.
    But I might have something that would be more interesting to a side such as yours. A single gobwin prisoner would be something you could use, perhaps?"

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:49 am 
    User avatar
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Offline
    Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:52 pm
    Posts: 4412
    Location: Morlock Wells
    MarbitChow wrote:
    But I might have something that would be more interesting to a side such as yours. A single gobwin prisoner would be something you could use, perhaps?"


    O_O Natural Allies! GET IT!

    _________________
    "I'm afraid I don't understand. And also afraid that I do."
    GJC wrote:
    Two guys with basically the same name in a discussion about a character getting cloned.
    There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:12 am 
    Offline
    Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:45 am
    Posts: 1332
    MarbitChow wrote:
    Spoiler: show
    Way ahead of you.
    Image


    OMG :shock: ... it's armed with a ...a... a... pink ribbon ?

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:29 pm 
    User avatar
    Has collected at least one unit
    Offline
    Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:40 pm
    Posts: 907
    Location: Internets the World of Webs
    MarbitChow wrote:
    Lolly responds, "I don't share my toys for free, but if you're willing to buy them, we might be able to make a deal. They aren't cheap, though.
    But I might have something that would be more interesting to a side such as yours. A single gobwin prisoner would be something you could use, perhaps?"

    If Nemo's eyebrows were visible inside his hood, they'd have raised at that comment.

    "Hmm... Well, while my side has no particular need of more natural allies, I'd imagine he's not of much use to you. So, I suppose we could take him off your hands; for a nominal reimbursement, of course.


    PS:
    Oh, and by the way; I'd forgotten to mention that you seemed to have me veiled as a legionaire in the image. Really, it doesn't matter all that much what the veil is, but it needs to be a warlord (preferably Tenebrisian) as apposed to a common soldier. Because a footslogger conducting parley just screams "foolamancy".

    _________________
    "The Wizard is Charlie!"

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:46 pm 
    User avatar
    Offline
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:41 pm
    Posts: 2521
    Nnelg wrote:
    "Hmm... Well, while my side has no particular need of more natural allies, I'd imagine he's not of much use to you. So, I suppose we could take him off your hands; for a nominal reimbursement, of course.
    Lolly replies, "I make oodles selling my toys. Shmuckers aren't difficult for me to come by - they're far easier to acquire than a gobwin, at any rate. Perhaps a trade - my captured gobwin for one of your units?"

    Nnelg wrote:
    Oh, and by the way; I'd forgotten to mention that you seemed to have me veiled as a legionaire in the image.
    Yeah, I think I just grabbed the previous image and swapped Melissa's look in. Consider it ret-conned. You appear to be a warlord.

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:52 pm 
    User avatar
    Has collected at least one unit
    Offline
    Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:40 pm
    Posts: 907
    Location: Internets the World of Webs
    "One of ours? What sort of unit of ours would a Marbit desire?"

    _________________
    "The Wizard is Charlie!"

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:09 pm 
    User avatar
    Offline
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:41 pm
    Posts: 2521
    Nnelg wrote:
    "One of ours? What sort of unit of ours would a Marbit desire?"
    The puppies respond in unison, "Casters."

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:12 pm 
    User avatar
    Year of the Dwagon Supporter
    Offline
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 5:24 am
    Posts: 3447
    Zed-too breathes an audible sigh of relief.

    OOC: nice, MarbitChow. That's one interesting conundrum./OOC

    _________________
    The whole point of this is lost if you keep it a secret.

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:19 pm 
    Offline
    Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:45 am
    Posts: 1332
    BLANDCorporatio wrote:
    OOC: nice, MarbitChow. That's one interesting conundrum./OOC


    OOC Conundrum, schmunundrum...run dum-dum ! /OOC

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:39 pm 
    User avatar
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Offline
    Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:03 pm
    Posts: 447
    I'd think no conundrum at all. Dun care how cool it might be to have gobwins, casters are more awesome. No deal I'd say.

    _________________
    With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:12 pm 
    Offline
    Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:45 am
    Posts: 1332
    Lord of Monies wrote:
    I'd think no conundrum at all. Dun care how cool it might be to have gobwins, casters are more awesome. No deal I'd say.

    OOC wasn't that what I said ? ;) /OOC

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:52 pm 
    User avatar
    Offline
    Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:13 pm
    Posts: 181
    but we have so many casters... :p

    though, I think this calls for killing his little nest... but he seems to have a full side of units in there.... but we can run and they are barbs... might be worth widling him down.

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:14 pm 
    User avatar
    This user has been published!
    Offline
    Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:53 pm
    Posts: 3224
    Let's just give him Nemo... or one of the other casters. As a loan. The caster can gather information, and then break out later.

    Especially Nemo. He can hide himself and just walk away...

    _________________
    Erfworld Empires X Version 3

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:20 pm 
    User avatar
    Year of the Dwagon Supporter
    Offline
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 5:24 am
    Posts: 3447
    Werebiscuit wrote:
    Lord of Monies wrote:
    I'd think no conundrum at all. Dun care how cool it might be to have gobwins, casters are more awesome. No deal I'd say.

    OOC wasn't that what I said ? ;) /OOC


    Not so fast.

    The only reason I'm not a caster in the other campaign is that I -chose- not to be one. Meaning, anyone so far could just pop in this campaign, and if they wanted to be a caster, MarbitChow was good enough to oblige.

    Meaning, until MarbitChow gets wise to this, Tenebris has an easy time getting casters thanks to a loophole in recruiting.

    Oops. I shouldn't have said all that aloud.

    Anyway. So the choice is between sticking to a level 1 caster (and frankly, apart from T. Coil and Bill, none of our roster of spell botherers is particularly scary), or getting a gobwin ... whatever that means.

    _________________
    The whole point of this is lost if you keep it a secret.

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
    Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
     
    Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 579 posts ] 

    Board index » Your Things » Your Games


    Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

     
     

     
    You cannot post new topics in this forum
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot post attachments in this forum

    Search for:
    Jump to: