Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Your Things » Your Games

Post subject: Erfworld Rumor Mill
 Post Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 2:26 pm 
This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user has been published!
Okay, this game is simple. One poster gives the name of an item, unit, location, or event that could exist on Erfworld. The next poster tells us what it is.

Rules:

First poster: You may provide the name, a general classification (item, unit, location, event, etc.), and how you (supposedly) heard of it. No more.

Second poster: You tell us everything else we need to know. Make it as amazing or as mundane as you like and then make up a new name for the next person using the above guidelines.

Example wrote:
Anonymous Unit 1: Hey, have you heard about this place called the Rumor Mill?

Anonymous Unit 2: Yeah, place was a side founded by Queen Gossip. Some say it was one of the original 99 even. The original information brokers. Knew everything and everyone on Erf worth knowing, and other sides would pay through the nose to know it themselves, or to make sure no one else did. Lost magic, artifact identification, unit dossiers, you name it. At least until Charlie came along and decided he didn't like having competition. Though from what I hear, he didn't quit finish the job...

So, next poster, I just had a Signamancer try to sell me something called Apocalipstick...

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Erfworld Rumor Mill
     Post Posted: Wed May 04, 2016 11:16 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7182&hilit=Erf+this!

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:38 pm 
    Lipkin wrote:
    http://forums.erfworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7182&hilit=Erf+this!

While similar in structure I don't think that's really the same thing though? Seems more of a what is thing versus what event happened?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:47 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    If you want to play, go ahead. But I was the only one to post on this thread, and that was three months ago.

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:08 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool!
    This game seems a bit more fun, since atleast you can direct the guy that responds.

Righto, I'll start off.
    According to Don King's laundromat (of coarse he has a laundromat, he has a Moneymancer as well) there's a place called Kawaii (yeah, I already used that pun in a reaction thread, but I wanna see if someone else can build off of it).

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Your Things » Your Games