Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Your Things » Your Games

Post Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:31 pm 
E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
I'm glad you guys are enjoying it. I wish you went to conventions too- we could meet and hang out! Word from Rob was that the primary Erfworld get-together for GenCon managed ~30 people this year, and it's always cool to meet others.

Though, sadly, he's also said that he won't be attending in future years, which is sad all around. Perhaps it'll be possible to track him down elsewhere.

Anyway, hopefully people can make use of this information in future games/fanfictions/whatever. Things seem pretty quiet on the Erfworld gaming front at the moment, but things will surely pick up sooner or later... or maybe I could run something. I'll think on it.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:00 pm 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user has been published! Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Did you hear much from Rob about Moneymancy?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:55 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    No, the topic didn't come up (except insofar as anything involving upkeep is natural moneymancy of some kind, I suppose). That said, I completely missed the primary Erfworld fan get-together, which I heard had excellent information shared. I never learned the details of what was discussed there and honestly at this point have forgotten even the broad strokes, so almost anything could have been discussed, moneymancy included.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Your Things » Your Games