Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:48 am 
I change target to enemy X

Follow the link *Waves hand*

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:01 am 
    This user has been published!

Events

Enemy X strikes at Chet Combat 2 Plus Random 1 Less Defence 4 means 0 Hits inflicted
    Enemy Y runs away, shrieking "Don' purj ma!"

Alex stands in front of the Caster, guarding him, and checking for any more enemies. Here comes another stack!
    Chet strikes Enemy X {Chet doesn't have "Piercing Blow" - he has Strike, Parry, and Lunge} Combat 4 Plus Random 2 Less Defence 2 means 4 Hits inflicted The Enemy is cwoaked, and Chet levels (Choose to increase attack, hit, or def by 1)
    Numma To notches another arrow and fires again, while moveing closer to the enemy. Combat 2 Plus Random 6 Less Defence 4 (+2 defence for running away) means 4 Hits inflicted
    Numma Wan FIRES at the Enemy Y… Combat 2 Plus Random 6 Less Defence 4 (+2 defence for running away) means 4 Hits inflicted The Enemy is cwoaked, and Numma Wan levels (Choose to increase attack, hit, or def by 1)
    Tim tosses a blue dart at an enemy archer… Fzzt. Drat and blast! That spell cannot be cast twice in row. Another spell needs to be cast before shock dart can be used again. Also, what is pyrokinetic? It sounds awesome.
    Derek joins the line and advances.
    Avery joins the line and advances.
    Ian Marius Stanley calls on the other Halberdiers to form a line and advance.

Character Stats
    Spoiler: show
    Gobwin Bump V

Knight Alex (Swodaems) : Combat 4 , Defence 6 , Hits 10 /10 {Strike, Block, Piercing Blow}
    Warrior Chet (MarbitChow} : Combat 4 , Defence 4 , Hits 8 /8 {Strike, Parry, Lunge}
    Archer Numma To (HerbieRae) : Combat 2 , Defence 2 , Hits 8 /8 {Fire, Aim, Strike}
    Archer Numma Wan (Exate) : Combat 2 , Defence 2 , Hits 8 /8 {Fire, Aim, Strike}
    Blue Caster Tim (The Colonel) : Combat 2 , Defence 2 , Hits 8 /8 {Heal Minor Wounds, Zap!, Shock Dart}
    Halberdier Derek (A.B.C.) : Combat 2 , Defence 4 , Hits 8 /8 {Strike, Swing, Lunge}
    Halberdier Avery (five-thirteen) : Combat 2 , Defence 4 , Hits 8 /8 {Strike, Swing, Lunge}
    Halberdier Ian Marius Stanley (BLANDCorporatio) : Combat 2 , Defence 4 , Hits 8 /8 {Strike, Swing, Lunge}

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:12 am 
    I give 23 hours for new orders...

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:24 am 
    Year of the Dwagon Supporter
    Ah yeah, that's more like it. Infantry battle! Charge at the shielded club-wielding goblins, attempting to get a blow in from a pole-arm's length.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:10 am 
    Tim prepares to heal anyone who get's hurt.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:54 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Numma Wan's attack increases as she levels!

Not wishing to waste an arrow on well-armored targets and concerned about the capabilities of the enemy's rear units, Numma Wan takes fires at enemy T, assuming that she can get a clear shot. If she cannot get a clear shot due to intervening units, she will take a carefully aimed shot at enemy Z instead.

Last edited by Exate on Fri May 04, 2012 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:09 am 
    Chet levels DEF.

He moves back to join the main group, shouting "STACK UP! First line: Me, Ian, Alex! Second Line: Derek, Tim, Avery! Archers in the back: target the back row!"

(I have no idea whether we're already stacked or not, or if that's a thing in these rules, but if so, let's try to get the bonus.)

Chet will position himself in the front line. He attempts to Parry the first Strike against him. If no Strikes target him, he will wait for all other attacks to complete on both sides, then Lunge at whichever enemy looks the most wounded.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:22 am 
    OOC: doesn't make sense to argue tactics in the heat of battle so won't, not IC. I think though that the Halberdiers should stay in the front line as a wall of pikes, maybe with Chet in the middle, to allow some "free" strikes on their infantry. So my rec. is to keep halberdiers in row formation, marching on in fist line. The question is, which instructions will the brobadiers follow./OOC

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:26 am 
    OOC: I'm leaving for the weekend. Will be back Sunday evening my time. Until then bro-badiers, one for all and all for one!/OOC

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:09 am 
    A pyrokenetic can manipulate fire with their mind (not sure if they can create it, in X-men Pyro needed a lighter)

The first strike out of melee range looked good, I think I'll mime that

To clarify Avery moves foward just out of melee range and strikes the opposing unit ...Z I think- I don't like the look in his beady little eyes

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:50 pm 
    Not much time so I'll be quick

Numma to moves in behind the halberd wall and fires a shot at one of the casters.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:48 pm 
    five-thirteen wrote:
    To clarify Avery moves foward just out of melee range and strikes the opposing unit ...Z I think- I don't like the look in his beady little eyes

Us brobadiers got to stick together. Let's lay down some serious biznasty on Z-man; although, if Z-meister gets taken out before Derek can ruin his day, Mr. Y looks nice and stab-able.

OOC: Are those glasses on his face? I think those are glasses on Derek's face. There are glasses on Derek's face! :lol:

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:29 pm 
    Oops, sorry for missing last phase.

Time to do my job as chief damage magnet. I charge the enemy with intent to place myself between funny looking axemen T & S and start blocking.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:58 am 
    With all 8 players responding, we can move on:

Events
    Enemy S Darts Numma Wan Combat 2 Plus Random 2 Less Defence 4 (+2D for being in 3rd row) means 0 Hits inflicted
    Enemy T Darts Numma Wan Combat 2 Plus Random 4 Less Defence 4 (+2D for being in 3rd row) means 2 Hits inflicted
    Enemy U Strikes at Chet Combat 2 Plus Random 5 Less Defence 5 means 2 Hits inflicted
    Enemy V Strikes at Alex Combat 2 Plus Random 2 Less Defence 10 (BLOCK) means 0 Hits inflicted
    Enemy W Strikes at Alex Combat 2 Plus Random 6 Less Defence 10 (BLOCK) means 0 Hits inflicted
    Enemy X Lunges at Alex Combat 8 Plus Random 5 Less Defence 10 (BLOCK) means 3 Hits inflicted
    Enemy Y Strikes at Alex Combat 4 Plus Random 2 Less Defence 10 (BLOCK) means 0 Hits inflicted
    Enemy Z Lunges at Chet - Parry deflects attack

Alex Charge the enemy and Block.
    Chet Moves back to the main group and Parries.
    Numma To Fires at the Casters… Combat 2 Plus random 3 Less Defence 4 (+2D for being in 3rd row) means 1 Hits inflicted
    Numma Wan Fire on enemy T… Combat 3 Plus Random 6 Less Defence 4 (+2D for being in 3rd row) means 5 Hits inflicted
    Tim Cast heal minor wounds on targets of opportunity… Numma Wan is healed for two points… in future, Tim must specify a person to be healed…
    Derek Strikes at enemy Z… Combat 2 Plus Random 1 Less Defence 4 means 0 Hits inflicted
    Avery Strikes at enemy Z… Combat 2 Plus Random 5 Less Defence 4 means 3 Hits inflicted
    Ian Marius Stanley Charge Enemy X & Strike… Combat 2 Plus Random 3 Less Defence 0 means 5 Hits inflicted

Character Stats
    Spoiler: show
    Gobwin Bump V

Knight, Level 1 Alex (Swodaems) : Combat 4 , Defence 6 , Hits 7 /10 {Strike, Block, Piercing Blow}
    Warrior, Level 2 Chet (MarbitChow} : Combat 4 , Defence 5 , Hits 6 /8 {Strike, Parry, Lunge}
    Archer, Level 1 Numma To (HerbieRae) : Combat 2 , Defence 2 , Hits 8 /8 {Fire, Aim, Strike}
    Archer, Level 2 Numma Wan (Exate) : Combat 3 , Defence 2 , Hits 8 /8 {Fire, Aim, Strike}
    Blue Caster, Level 1 Tim (The Colonel) : Combat 2 , Defence 2 , Hits 8 /8 {Heal Minor Wounds, Zap!, Shock Dart}
    Halberdier, Level 1 Derek (A.B.C.) : Combat 2 , Defence 4 , Hits 8 /8 {Strike, Swing, Lunge}
    Halberdier, Level 1 Avery (five-thirteen) : Combat 2 , Defence 4 , Hits 8 /8 {Strike, Swing, Lunge}
    Halberdier, Level 1 Ian Marius Stanley (BLANDCorporatio) : Combat 2 , Defence 4 , Hits 8 /8 {Strike, Swing, Lunge}

Enemy S Bit'ya : Combat 2 , Defence 2 , Hits 9 /10 {Zap!, Dart, Curse!}
    Enemy T Bit'ya : Combat 2 , Defence 2 , Hits 5 /10 {Zap!, Dart, Curse!}
    Enemy U Wy'na : Combat 2 , Defence 3 , Hits 10 /10 {Strike, Block, Lunge}
    Enemy V Wy'na : Combat 2 , Defence 3 , Hits 10 /10 {Strike, Block, Lunge}
    Enemy W Wy'na : Combat 2 , Defence 3 , Hits 10 /10 {Strike, Block, Lunge}
    Enemy X Hay'ta : Combat 4 , Defence 4 , Hits 5 /10 {Strike, Block, Lunge}
    Enemy Y Hay'ta : Combat 4 , Defence 4 , Hits 10 /10 {Strike, Block, Lunge}
    Enemy Z Hay'ta : Combat 4 , Defence 4 , Hits 7 /10 {Strike, Block, Lunge}

Last edited by LTD on Sat May 05, 2012 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:02 am 
    In case it isn't clear, the guys with the spears, like the Halberdiers, can fight from the second row of combat.

48 hours is given for orders, unless everyone replies sooner, which is unlikely with BLAND away.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:15 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    LTDave wrote:
    Numma Wan Fire on enemy T… Combat 2 Plus Random 6 Less Defence 4 (+2D for being in 3rd row) means 4 Hits inflicted

I believe that Numma Wan now has a base Combat value of 3 thanks to leveling, meaning that 5 Hits should have been inflicted. If this is incorrect, please let me know why.

Looking to finish her target off, Numma Wan uses Aim and shoots Enemy T.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:51 am 
    Tim FIRE"S AT WILL AT enemy z

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:25 am 
    Exate wrote:
    LTDave wrote:
    Numma Wan Fire on enemy T… Combat 2 Plus Random 6 Less Defence 4 (+2D for being in 3rd row) means 4 Hits inflicted

I believe that Numma Wan now has a base Combat value of 3 thanks to leveling, meaning that 5 Hits should have been inflicted. If this is incorrect, please let me know why.

Corrected.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:41 am 
    Tim shouts "Bro'badiers LUNGE!" and strikes at the first enemy in the following sequence who is still alive when it is his time to act: Z, Y, X, U, V.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:30 am 
    Numma to see's the one caster pretty hurt, so he aims at the other caster and shoots

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Your Things » Your Games