Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Your Things » Your Games

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:36 am 
Here for the 10th Anniversary
Last remaining Naughtymancer? While that doesn't necessarily mean much of anything, I was unaware Turnamancy had become such a Discipline. Nobody informed little old me... Nor could they, as it so happens. Still, back to the basics: You are a Watcher, Turnamancy or no, Heidi?

That said, what does this mean for our Naughtiest of Mancies? Has the infinitely adaptable Brance Von Hammock finally settled in on a proper, Erfly Discipline? Confirmation there (a roleclaim entirely, even!) would be just grand.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:08 am 
    This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    I told you. Two days ago, in fact.

And I imagine the Naughtymancy in question is Croakamancy, if we go by the asking of the spirits.

It seems as if many have had something to hide. So, Silver. Can you claim why yours was for the good of the town?

Jacior wrote:

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:11 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    I am indeed a croakamancer, but I did not hide it for the good of the town. I hid it because I was afraid of prejudice pointing the vote.

The cult is no more - Baron Samedi dances at -my- Beck and call now, and I know his power was the proselytising cultist. We saved Bim-Bom and Belle blocked his first night.

WurmD is our most suspicious member now. I might have quibbled with casts, but Abbysinica has never voted a Baddie, been voted by a Baddie, or contributed by action or information. Please redirect you votes from the Lover to the Flower.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:14 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Silversought wrote:
    Baron Samedi dances at -my- Beck and call now
    *squint* you can make cultists now?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:16 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    WurmD wrote:
    Silversought wrote:
    Baron Samedi dances at -my- Beck and call now
    *squint* you can make cultists now?

No, he's just a fleshling servant now. No trace of the occult or cultism. His use was simply revealing his power.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:20 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Heh, baddie naughtymancer.. With a personal win condition that required you to croak (and likely uncroak) all others

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:25 am 
    Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary
    Deo wrote:
    So, and I am sorry for feeling the need to do this, though maybe WurmD can bring you, and not your lover back?

You don't have to say sorry! You're playing in your side's best interests. Or, what you percieve your side's best interests to be. It's good that you don't trust me!

But you're wrong! For three reasons:

1: As I said to Brimstone, if I was actively trying to get everyone killed but my lover, I'd be trying to play out the factions against each other. I'd be hiding information, sowing doubt. I don't know what it looks like to you, but, from the start of the day until now, I've been putting my faction first. And while that's not proof by itself, I hope it's at least evidence that I'm pro-Town.

2: You're suggesting that I have a personal win condition that directly contradicts my faction's victory condition. But if that's possible, then what on earth is the point of factions? A faction is, at its core, a group of people who win together. That's, like, the one central precept of Mafia, the existence of teams. Sure, our GM might have just done away with that... but I don't think so. Because that'd turn the game from a whodunnit into a randomized political squabble. And by all means, take the possibility into account. But don't base your vote exclusively on it.

More to the point, if you say it's possible to have a win condition that puts you at odds with your faction, who's to say that I'd be the only one afflicted? Sure, it makes a poetic sort of sense that the lovers would win together. But you could make the same argument for anyone here. Maybe you, our healomancer, want to be alone with your dolls, and thus must kill all other players. Maybe our dittomancer hates everyone who isn't a copy of himself. The moment you start questioning it, you can't trust anyone, no matter how confirmed they are.

3: This is the bit I was going to reveal after you agreed to shield me at night, my personal win condition is to "survive". I don't croak if my lover is the last Baddie we lynch. And given all I've done for Town, I sure would like to make that happen. Both to save a valuable Townie (myself), and to actually get a personal win out of this. Unlike some people, I don't just get to wait until other people die, I actually have to work for it.

Now can we please stop the infighting? Town lynching town is what loses games. If you distrust me, then distrust me. By all means, keep an eye on me. But don't lynch me on the basis of "but maybe". That's ridiculous.

On that note, given that Shadow is confirmed to have at least switched his role, I'm willing to unvote him if some votes drop from me.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:04 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    If we can, and we can, trade 1 of us for one of them then a Twofer is Acceptable and agreeable. Would that I could and if I had the ability to offer myself or otherwise trade my personage to take one of them I could and would do it. I would and I have suggested and adviced, revealing the baddie and charlieboy.

I agree and will abide by the terms of GJC,
    and to prevent and protect couples from infighting, I offer and extend the deal not to GJC but to his Lover now. Surrender, and give in to the public good and the betterment of all. I believe the cult is vanished and vanquished, blocked and slain from the outset... that leaves and remains only the Baddies, the charlie boyz...
    Come forth and Turn State's evidence, either simply revealing yourself, or even giving us your accomplices.

I would much prefer and enjoy, to take out a suspicious and dangerous WurmD, The roleblocker and show stopper that kept and prevented our vigilant veteran from enacting his revenge and duty on night 1.

As a show of Good Faith and to start getting votes changed and names revealed,
    #UnvoteGJC
    #UnSecretVoteGJC
    #VoteWurmD
    #SecretVoteWurmD

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:23 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool!
    GJC wrote:

2: You're suggesting that I have a personal win condition that directly contradicts my faction's victory condition. But if that's possible, then what on earth is the point of factions? A faction is, at its core, a group of people who win together. That's, like, the one central precept of Mafia, the existence of teams. Sure, our GM might have just done away with that... but I don't think so. Because that'd turn the game from a whodunnit into a randomized political squabble. And by all means, take the possibility into account. But don't base your vote exclusively on it.

Actually, the win situation I described is almost exactly how some Tragic Lover roles work in some mafia games. I was not making a baseless claim without at least some information how the role may work.
    https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Lover

To quote a section from the tragic lovers,
    Quote:
    "It can win with its own alignment as its lover loses. Or they can win together, acting as their own faction eliminating all other scum and town players"

As of this time, ill retract my vote:

#UnvoteGJC

WurmD has yet to prove him roleclaim, yes, but I feel I should point out that I do not believe Brimstone has either.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:28 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Dark Shadow (4): Silversought, GJC, WurmD, Th Revanchist
    GJC (1): Dark Shadow,
    WurmD (2): Atrius Night, Secret

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:39 pm 
    Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary
    Then, y'know what, that's good enough for me. My lover is known to me only as "Abbysinica Memoire". To save you all the trouble of looking back, that's none other than WurmD himself. Surprise! And yes, I'm now certain he's a Baddie, though my role PM did not say as much. Frankly, I'm just lucky he chose to reveal himself by his real name at all, or I'd be entirely lost. Thanks, Kyle!

So, what to do?

Other than Wurm, I believe there's at least 1 other Baddie remaining, and possibly one cultist.

Out of our current players, I think Atrius and Deo are more-or-less confirmed. I'm fully confirmed, unless you think I'm going to eat off all your faces to be with my lover. WurmD is confirmed evil. Shadow is probably not getting lynched today, but is still suspicious.

That leaves 3.

I'm going to do a longer writeup once I get home. I think Silver, Brimstone, Rev are all still suspects, with Rev at the top of my list, followed closely by Silver. I'd ask that nobody cast any lynch-votes for the next few hours.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:45 pm 
    *Abby looks distressed and demurely keeps her eyes down, hands held together.*
    "I'm not evil..." she whispers sadly

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:01 pm 
    Abbysinica, my win condition was to be the last Naughtymancer, not some kind of serial killer victory. And it's provable because I Did It." Heidi fist pumps in excitement. "I don't know why I wanted to, but it works for me! Now my other win condition is a town victory. I believe we should lynch Brimstone. It's either him or Rev.

Yeah, I know some of you might be miffed with my deception, but I'm obviously a Medium Goodie if you look at the evidence."

#Unvote: Dark Shadow

#Vote: Brimstone

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:23 pm 
    The dittomancer is Glaring sooooo hard right now... "Whether forced to aid and serve, or bound by other ties and connections, In working for and with the archon wannabes and charlie boys you make yourself and name yourself foe and nemesis to the town and goodly folk..."

He looks to GJC, "Which is why and for what reason I suggested and supported your Lynching and croaking... Whether a and if a townie or not.. You were providing aid and succor to the enemy, our foe... It was no threat, or promise, simply an if/then duality..."

"As things now stand and are... Abbysinica Memoire(WurmD) must be blocked and stopped, or she will block and stop us... We have plenty of protections and defenses but those are known and clear and she can shut them down and walk past them readily enough...Not to mention and without saying her saving and protecting her lynched and croaked kindred and accomplices...."

I recomend and suggest the following and what follows

((Sorry have a job to run to, so can't put the following in proper double speak...))
    placing the tattletale enhancement on Deo,
    Deo putting his golem on one of the suspicious sorts
    Watchers watch each of the other two.
    One watcher is a suspected baddy(due to golem)
    But we get their testification and then excise the golem tommorrow verfying them AND their verification
    the lovers are safe... the baddies shouldn;t want to hurt them so the golem can move elsewhere for further analysis.
    the cultist if they still exist are defanged, unable to spread or kill
    Any votes are retracted
    Any Votes that remain are to be looked at with great suspicion as cultist or baddies attempting potshots.
    We should analyze the final three for suspcious trends and lynch one for ease tonight... We have enough that we can just vote for one of them each turn for the next three and will be fine even if we regrettably kill two townies in the process...
    One slight suspicion is that Deo is a Baddy... that makes things.... questionable...But.. it is a little out there...

#UnvoteWurmD
    #UnSecretVoteWurmD
    #VoteBrimstone
    #SecretVoteBrimstone

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:59 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    I see that this has moved quickly. We have had a lot of movement this day and I see that I am being targeted, again. We know that the cult targeted me previously, and now we know that I have been targeted again. No one has claimed responsibility for this yet, but if I was a baddie would I have been targeted like this? We know the baddies know each other, I would recommend that we look at one of the other unconfirmed people. It may be that the scum has gained the ability to stop voting with a power at this point.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:21 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary
    #Unvote: Dark Shadow

That's better. Ah, and apologies for forgetting your now-foretelling nature, Mr. Brance.

So... If we believed Abbysinica to be the only Baddie left, then a lynch now would bring us to the best End possible? However, if more than one yet exist, allied with our Florist or otherwise, then dealing with the lovers now would remove both, but leave an unknown threat?

Problematic. Any ideas on how we might untangle this, if we assume (pragmatically) it isn't as simple as one remaining Baddie?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:17 pm 
    This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    GJC wrote:
    On that note, given that Shadow is confirmed to have at least switched his role, I'm willing to unvote him if some votes drop from me.

Very well. I was mulling over some things before going to sleep last night (and it's nice to have one of them confirmed), but I'm going to actually wait and wake up before going through and pointing things out. (See. I can learn things from my mistakes. XD)

But, as a show of good faith, I will

#UnVote: GJC

I would merely ask that you do the same.

Jacior wrote:

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:34 pm 
    A good point, Bim-Bom.

#Unvote: Brimstone

Would anybody claim responsibility for Bim-Bom's present affliction?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:58 pm 
    Let us consider and think on the signamancy of and significance of the situation...
    At first look and initial consideration, it seems and appears to be some form or type of lithification, turning to rock... A changamancy or perhaps dollification. A sad and lamentable fate... It might also be noted and considered that our friend and accomplice is currently and for all intents and purposes... Stoned...

At second glance, which I am inclined to trust and take to heart... I would cast blame and credit on our Florist by Signmancy, her purported and falsified ability to save lives or prevent croaks a dual pronged cover and cloak for her true and actual ability, shedding blame and suspicions and leaving and allowing her to claim and purport roleblock and stoppage when her potions and concoctions inevitably fail and do not work.

Looking over and reviewing the previous and prior posts and listings...
    I jumped and lept to quickly at Bim...
    IF Brimstone IS a baddie and a Charlieboy..
    then So is Deo, the golemancer.. and that would complete our baddie set i believe...

OH!

!O.O!

I like many and as we all have my personal goals and deeds to do...
    And the lack of completion and unfilled state I stand and sit in is proof of additional data and further lore..

My goal is to see a duality fulfilled.. but see no way or path to fight for such a thing or state without enough data and knowledge to win and see victory for town and goodie alike...

there are 8 or (4 and 4) of us currently in this moment....
    My goal is to see the tables tally and added up such that the sides find themselves balanced and even...
    they have not and are not...
    THUS! and BY THAT!
    The Baddies and archon wannabes number 3 or less.

Hmm..
    #UnVoteBrimstone
    #UnSecretVoteBrimstone
    # Commit Both Votes to a No lynch for the following three for the moment as everyone hasn;t retracted the shadow, Gjc, and Wurm votes

I am hesitent to vote or condemn one of the three in this instance or moment as it may seem foul play, seeking to cast the numbers of townies down....
    But I DO believe and continue to support that we must have a lynch and a croak tonight while we outnumber them, 5(7 with my natural extra and my golem extra) to 1.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:02 pm 
    #Unvote Dark Shadow

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Your Things » Your Games