Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Website Things » Suggestions/Requests

Post Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:25 am 
E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Ruler of Erfworld
I got myself a job :D and monies to support Erfworld. But to my horror I just realized that PayPal doesn't support my country. So I request an alternate payment method (What works for me is Stripe (and stripe based services), Google Checkout, Amazon payment). So please allow me to:

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:57 pm 
    Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter
    I'm honestly surprised that there still isn't an alternate method of payment. It's hilarious to me that people still use PayPal given its atrocious record of what amounts to scamming people out of their money. They try to present themselves as an 'Internet bank,' but any slight amount of research shows that they're not much more than parasites, and increasingly unnecessary ones at that. I'd love to support Erfworld by resubscribing a tool, but I cannot in good conscience risk my money on PayPal.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Thread Croakamancy
     Post Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:11 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Sorry about uncroaking a thread from almost a year ago, but I just wanted to know if an alternative to Paypal is on the Big List of Possibles.

I've been browsing, and it seems a small but prejudiced group (including myself) has real problems cooperating with Paypal. xD I was able to contribute happily in the Kickstarter, but I've been curious about using the Toolbox too.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Website Things » Suggestions/Requests