Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Website Things » Suggestions/Requests

Post subject: Email delivery?
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:26 pm 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
Hey all,

I just wanted to request some kind of email delivery of the webcomic and text updates.

I ask because since I'm at sea for months at a time and can't check the updates until we hit a port. Technically, we have internet at sea, but it is by a white list only, and there is no way they will add erfworld to said white list. I don't know if .jpgs will make it through the military email filters, but .pdfs and .docs will.

Also, I know there are a ton of good comics that I will read, then forget to check up on later that I would have continued to follow if there was some sort of automated delivery system involved. In other words, it gives a way to fight fanbase attrition for those that subscribe to it.

For example, I like nodwick, but when I do all my daily checks, erfworld, megatokyo, giantitp, I usually forget nodwick for months at a time, and then have to spend time in the archives digging up old issues for over a year sometimes. Actually, I think it has been more than a year since I last read nodwick.

Unbreakable. Does not receive leadership penalties, Loyalty, or morale hits due to delays, imperfections, vacations, breaks, filler days, or retcons. All such debuffs, if somehow applied, are reduced to 0. - ShaneTheBrain

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Website Things » Suggestions/Requests