Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Website Things » Suggestions/Requests

Post Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:43 am 
Hello,

I've spent maybe an hour trying to find an email address, or contact form, or private message details for business related enquiries. This... is as close as I've come.

Anyway, I'm creating a directory of tabletop fiction webcomics at www.tabletopfiction.net and would like a linking banner to allow all my visitors to find Erfworld.

I have a list of rules and guidelines for that banner, which I will not post here, but who should I send them to?

There is no advertising cost involved. Just making the banner to my requirements is payment enough.

Jon

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:14 pm 
    IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    I am in no way an official representative or even a superfan, but I'll try and answer you since no one has.

For a contact form, this is linked on the sticky footer element of most site pages. Maybe your browser isn't showing it for some reason.

The team is generally on vacation right now, and may be slow to respond. If you don't get a response, you might try seeing if this or this would fit your wants or could be cropped/resized to fit them.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Website Things » Suggestions/Requests