Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Other People's Things » Internet and Webcomics

Post Posted: Wed May 10, 2017 3:18 am 
Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary
I normally discuss webcomics over at Giant in the playground, but that forum is down now.

So anyone here want to discuss Girl Genus while that is down?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:59 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Martellus has come a long way since being introduced as "Cousin Tweedle" and appearing to be a minor idiot comic relief character who was just there to make Tarvek look even better.

I'm pretty sure he still ends up just being an obstacle in the way of Tarvek and/or Gil becoming the true Storm King but he's had a lot of moments of awesome along the way.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 13, 2017 12:34 am 
    IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Sine there's a thread, I'll ask: Who is the Euphrosnia the skeletal king references in Monday's page?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:30 pm 
    http://girlgenius.wikia.com/wiki/Euphrosynia_Heterodyne

My question is why he didn't recognize her when he saw her before...is it because he's the kind of shallow jerk who can't recognize someone who looks just like his beloved if she's wearing pants, or is it because his beloved was always hitting him with blue death rays?

Somehow I can't decide which of those is even remotely unlikely.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:03 pm 
    Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary
    If a heterodyne daughter has to marry the storm king to bring peace, then that means that Agatha has to marry ... who? Martellus? Unlikely. Gil? Except that we've already seen that described by the Jagers, etc. -- Agatha marrying Gil would ruin both sides, I think was the description.

So is there any way that this bit of history can bounce back to the present?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:45 am 
    Tarvek has a better shot than Tweedle, that guy is just holding off an extraordinarily painful death by virtue of making himself inconvenient to kill, which is not doing himself any favors in the long term. It's only a matter of time before Agatha figures out an amusing fate worse than death for him (no, elevation to the rule of Europa at her side is not being considered...though if her mother takes over again...).

Gil has the advantage of definitely being by Agatha's side once she masters time travel (and the Geisterdamen, apparently). Then again, so is von Zinzer, eh?

But that still seems like the rather distant future. I'm more concerned with what Zola (in that stupid mask) is doing. Now that Beausoleil is activating the final phase of his attempt to seize Paris, perhaps we'll find out what role Zola is playing now (I mean, other than obnoxious celebrity).

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Other People's Things » Internet and Webcomics