Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:02 pm 
E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
I imagine they're self aware neural nets, just not ones that function exactly like an "average" human brain. That optical cortex simulation they turned loose awhile ago that literally spent all its time looking at cute cat pictures on the internet is sort of what I'm talking about.

-The Song of Maybe

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:16 pm 
    I chose a humourless existence over an insane asylum or suicide, and there will be no getting back what I excised. Everyone is the way they are because someone gave them no choice but to be that way.

Still funny?

http://www.erfworld.com/wiki/index.php/Erfworld_Mechanics The starting page for accessing all known Erfworld "rules".

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:12 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Caaaaaaats.

I'm not making fun of you. I wanted to go into neuroscience before I switched careers. Neural networks are cool.

CATS EVERYWHERE! OH GOD WE ARE ALL CATS

-The Song of Maybe

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:51 am 
    Has collected at least one unit
    Kreistor wrote:
    I chose a humourless existence over an insane asylum or suicide, and there will be no getting back what I excised. Everyone is the way they are because someone gave them no choice but to be that way.

Still funny?

No, not very funny brother, but understandably humane at least, and that is a pass-mark on your test score. I didn't mean to chip away at you, you know, I was just perplexed at your responses. I think I will continue to include you in my friendly joking, and you continue to treat it as me making a serious point, and it is all good. We are all in this together, and none of us get out of it alive, eh?.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:23 am 
    Tonot wrote:
    none of us get out of it alive, eh?.
    Speak for yourself. I plan to live forever or die trying!

-The Song of Maybe

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions