Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Book 3 - Page 164
 Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:23 am 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary
New One is up.

Border vector designed by Freepik b/c I didn't want to bug the art team for it.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Book 3 - Page 164
     Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:25 am 
    This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Interesting play Don! I expected him to off her, but instead he's going to use her to pop his heir first before he makes another move. Don may have a learned a thing or two about turnamancy himself the way he turned the tables on Vanna!

More than that, Don has turned the tables on Charlie, disrupting his "discovery theater" and forcing him to plan another move. It'll be interesting to see what Charlie comes up with. Charlie should see that Vanna has been compromised so will he pull her out or stick to his guns?

Last edited by Slayorious on Mon May 30, 2016 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:32 am 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    This makes me wonder if the Bunny doll we saw before will come into play. Also, Bunny did tell Bill she would know...

I have to say, I think Don played this pretty well. I'm happy to see him doing something apparently right for once.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:35 am 
    This user is a Tool!
    I'm lost... Don doesn't know about Charlie's abilities, right? If he indeed organized everything (some bat conveniently hackable in position) in order to supply Charlie with false information I'm impressed.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    They were not foraging, the treasury would keep them fed.

Why not forage anyway, just to keep cost down. Perhaps Don made a million dollar deal.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    The eye on Bunnies necklace looks closed.

-The Song of Maybe

• Tipped by 3 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:36 am 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Beautiful artwork, and nice story!

Going to be biting my nails until Friday...

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:37 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOy6hqzfsAs

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:38 am 
    I can't believe Beeskee was right, haha. They were going to have dinner! Don totally owned. I love that he's taking control again.

Poor Vanna tries so so hard. Someone give her a participation ribbon.

Wonder what Charlie thought of it. He probably asked/allowed Vanna to offer to turn the prisoners, to make him appear to want the royal sides to become stronger. He wouldn't be surprised that Don turned her down, and probably expects that to have happened in favor of Don taking Charlie up on his bounty. Wonder if Vanna will suspect Charlie of having some things in play that she doesn't know about, because Don didn't act the way she expected him to.

As for Bunny finding out Bill had told Vanna about the prisoner, it looks like somebody gonna get a hurt real bad.

Slayorious wrote:
    Reserved! So awesome to be first!

Erm, congratulations? Maybe you'd like to talk about the comic?

Last edited by Syrup Roast on Mon May 30, 2016 9:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
  • Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:41 am 
    I'm glad that the "both of them fall off the roof and croak" thing didn't happen.

Interesting that we have confirmation that it is juice-consuming to speed production. I was under the impression it was a passive effect.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:48 am 
    This user is a Tool!
    Oooooooooh. Don is smart. He is going to completely block off the dungeon and use Vanna's talents WITHOUT killing her or sending her away like we thought. Fascinating. If she keeps pressing Don about this or sneaks down there, she is going to get herself in a lot of trouble. Don wouldn't attack her first, it isn't proper. This way, if Vanna forces her way in, then Don has the right to retaliate without looking like the villain. Meanwhile Vanna looks like a fool while Don figures things out or, in this case, have his casters figure this out. Send them into MK maybe to question people.

Full Image.

• Tipped by 3 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:50 am 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user has been published! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary Shiny Red Star Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Just one thought: It's the little things that make a difference, sometimes.

Good update. :D

It's my fanfiction. :)

My erf PC game (first test version): Jack Attack Give it a go.

• Tipped by 3 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:52 am 
    "Same bat time, same bat channel" Pfffthahahahaha!!! I love it! (For those who don't get it, this was a phrase used for an old Batman show.)

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:53 am 
    Has collected at least one unit
    Thecommander236 wrote:
    Oooooooooh. Don is smart. He is going to completely block off the dungeon and use Vanna's talents WITHOUT killing her or sending her away like we thought. Fascinating. If she keeps pressing Don about this or sneaks down there, she is going to get herself in a lot of trouble. Don wouldn't attack her first, it isn't proper. This way, if Vanna forces her way in, then Don has the right to retaliate without looking like the villain. Meanwhile Vanna looks like a fool while Don figures things out or, in this case, have his casters figure this out. Send them into MK maybe to question people.

Also, he gets to bed her for 10 turns and she needs to keep the act.

Don is good, man. Damn, he's good.

• Tipped by 5 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:54 am 
    This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    LoSkana wrote:
    I'm lost... Don doesn't know about Charlie's abilities, right? If he indeed organized everything (some bat conveniently hackable in position) in order to supply Charlie with false information I'm impressed.

I would wager this isn't the case. Don likely doesn't know Charlie can spy on him using the doombats unless the bracer somehow revealed that to them. It's probably just coincidence that Charlie saw Don's performance. Not that it matter if Charlie saw it first hand, since Vanna would have reported the events back to Charlie anyway.

On the other hand, I see no reason that Don would need the bats nearby other than so that Bunny could watch. If that's the case wouldn't one have sufficed?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:55 am 
    This user has been published! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Shai hulud wrote:
    The eye on Bunnies necklace looks closed.

The Dreaded Eyelid, the mark of shame of a baddie. :cry:

Kinda like Gandalf bitch-shattering Saruman's staff: "Bunny, your eye is closed."

Last edited by cu on Mon May 30, 2016 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:56 am 
    Count_to_10 wrote:
    I'm glad that the "both of them fall off the roof and croak" thing didn't happen.

Interesting that we have confirmation that it is juice-consuming to speed production. I was under the impression it was a passive effect.

Also interesting: Vanna is tripling the speed of production here- three turns for every one. Previous to this, Turnamancy always increased production by a factor of one-and-a-half. Presumably, this is the result of Vanna spending almost all her juice on one city, instead of spreading it across several cities.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:56 am 
    Thecommander236 wrote:

I feel like there must be something more to it than that. I'm not sure what, exactly.

A confrontation between Bunny and Bill has now been set up. That could either fizzle into nothing, blow up into a huge conflagration, or just give Maggie "Rubicon" (Bunny may not be able to talk, but if she thinks the word to the Maggie doll, it seems logical Maggie would "hear" it).

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:58 am 
    This user is a Tool!
    LoSkana wrote:

Nay, I think it was insurance in case Vanna flipped her shit and so Bunny could watch through one of them.

Lipkin wrote:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOy6hqzfsAs

Damn you...

Syrup Roast wrote:
    I can't believe Beeskee was right, haha. They were going to have dinner! Don totally owned. I love that he's taking control again.

Poor Vanna tries so so hard. Someone give her a participation ribbon.

As for Bunny finding out Bill had told Vanna about the prisoner, it looks like somebody gonna get a hurt real bad.

Beeskee is a cool guy/gal. Always treats me right that one. Dinner certainly was a distinct possibility. In reality, I think this is the best choice. Killing someone for being a spy isn't always a hot move when you can use them to your advantage. Killing Vanna would be premature and hasty.

Vanna kinda deserves this though. To look the fool. She needs to be knocked down a step or two.

And yeah, Bill's getting a stern talking to at the very least.

Full Image.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:59 am 
    Neceros wrote:
    "Same bat time, same bat channel" Pfffthahahahaha!!! I love it! (For those who don't get it, this was a phrase used for an old Batman show.)

Didn't someone call that a few updates ago?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions