Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Re: Guest art reactions
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:25 pm 
E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Has collected at least one unit
Dare I say it, Parson looks like Nemo in Dreamland here (the old newspaper comic, not the movie). And that sheep-nose is kinda inadvertently cute! Also, is that pig on the wall supposed to be a light of some sort? Nice touch on the reflected Hamstard in the eyeBook.

I am the Barbarian Gamer. I can roam. I can explore. I am free to make purchases or returns or forum posts of whatever I please. I'm here for the same reasons you are. One, this interests me. And two? I love Erfworld. May the Titans help me.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:52 am 
    Thank you and no, the hogs head with the radish in it's mouth was supposed to be a wood carving, but i thought I'd lose the detail of grain...so i guess it needs refinement...

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:45 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Nice picture for update 41, Phoenix. I especially enjoyed the added touch of the sparkly boarders. That megalogwiff looks tough. :)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:48 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    WLM: vaguely_insane@hotmail.com
    Princess Jillian, eh? I guess we should get used to seeing her like that, but it looks hilariously out of place on her.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:44 am 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter E is for Erfworld Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary
    Eiphel wrote:
    Princess Jillian, eh? I guess we should get used to seeing her like that, but it looks hilariously out of place on her.

Queen Jillian.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:54 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Has collected at least one unit
    Just found out that Updates 40 and 41 got art updates. Not bad stuff.

I am the Barbarian Gamer. I can roam. I can explore. I am free to make purchases or returns or forum posts of whatever I please. I'm here for the same reasons you are. One, this interests me. And two? I love Erfworld. May the Titans help me.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions