Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Re: Summer Update - 018
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:31 pm 
Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
Welf von Ehrwald wrote:
DevilDan wrote:
In fact, if Caesar has a good mind at all, Don King would be likely to consult him on important decisions. I think he'd be almost certain to inform his chief warlord of such decisions.

True, I reread it and could not found any hint that Caesar does not know what Don's intentions are. I interpreted his bad mood after the thinkagram as a sign that Don did not told him what he plans.

With the way he was digging the 'your highness'es at every opportunity? I think he was told that she's a princess, and is of value, which Caesar didn't much care for.

Also, is it just me who looks at Caeser's name, and wonder if he isn't going to try to pull a coup?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:03 am 
    I don't think he could stage a coup if he wanted, just like how tossing a rock at stan was impossible to the other units back in gk

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:26 am 
    Winged wrote:
    I don't think he could stage a coup if he wanted, just like how tossing a rock at stan was impossible to the other units back in gk

I see no reason to suspect Caesar of treasonous thoughts or actions, but I should point out that it is possible for a chief warlord to engineer a coup, or Ansom wouldn't have mentioned the possibility of Stanley turning on Saline IV. That said, an heir might have reason to stage a coup but someone who is only a chief warlord would relegate himself to either becoming a barbarian or into the "inactive" mode described by Parson.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions