Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Book 3 - Page 302
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:49 pm 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Mined 4 Erf
New One is up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Book 3 - Page 302
     Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:56 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    And so the TV tower rises! Will it be a Dark Knight?

• Tipped by 4 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:58 pm 
    This user is a Tool! IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    Damm, there is just so much happening. Before anyone can try to figure out what is going on, the next totally situation changing event comes knocking, together with its max stack of friends.

And I have to say I really like Ceasars facial expression. It practically screams: For Flips sake, what is it now! Which he might be really screaming/shouting.

The Imperfect Warlord

Last edited by Bandaid on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:00 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    So the 19 Million will be in the form of gems stuck in the walls which randomly shift, and the portal can only be activated by holding the eyebook while standing atop the tower while it’s being demolished. Problem is, it leads straight to somewhere very warm, filled with demons veiled as Bunny. This will turn everyone present into steamed lunkys.

Last edited by Heffenfeffer on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:00 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    weirdly Mayan.

-The Song of Maybe

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:01 am 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    I love the overlap of all these pages, so we can feel it happen in real time. Bill and Charlie talk while Parson falls back into his capital.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:02 am 
    Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user is a Tool!
    I really don't like that side mention of Bill casting something on the pendant, *right* after he spoke to Charlie.

• Tipped by 5 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:03 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    I'd forgotten about the glowing crimson pendant. It's a magic item? One that appeared with his becoming Ruler? That's fascinating.

Also fascinating is that you can send ammunition via Hat Magic. That's scary.

1. Find a forum post by that person.
    2. Click the profile button on that post (lower left corner).
    3. Click Add Foe.
    4. Click Yes.

Problem solved.

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:03 am 
    This user is a Tool! IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    And Bill, a unilateral truce with Charlie for a hundred turns so that he cannot take his money back the hard way means that he will take back his money the hard way at some point from the 101 turn on. He plays a long game.

The Imperfect Warlord

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:05 am 
    Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    I like that the effort to pull Parson back was actually draining/distracting for everyone involved. Jack was ineloquent and Maggie couldn't focus. The pull on their strings to Parson actually affected them.

• Tipped by 9 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:05 am 
    If everyone Jed leaned on and juiced up to help pull Parson back have as much of a loss of focus as Maggie did, I think the MK situation will get even more precarious. Not a good time for Wanda to be seriously out of it.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: I regret everything.
     Post Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:06 am 
    Derpent wrote:
    I really don't like that side mention of Bill casting something on the pendant, *right* after he spoke to Charlie.

Oh, don’t be so pedantic about it.

I apologize for nothing.

• Tipped by 8 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:07 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf
    Please be Olmec from Legends of the Hidden Temple.

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

• Tipped by 8 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:07 am 
    This user is a Tool! This user has been published! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    Ah well, I guess I'll have to wait a little while longer for Bill to meet his fate.

I've finished a fan fic called Shall We Play a Game?.

I'm writing Tales from Seven Hex Valley and Dwagon Riders of Erf.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:10 am 
    This user is a Tool!
    I can see why Rob opted for hex-relative time instead of global absolute time a-la Stupidworld. Keeping track of the simultaneity is just dizzying.

And, this update answers several questions about the juice Jed sent to the casters. Yes, they experience it as replenishment (implying/confirming that Jed used their upkeep thread to transmit the juice), yes it gets drained right back out again into the date-a-mancy string(s) connecting to Parson, and hoo boy, that sounds like several turns' worth of juice that Jed is purloining from The Source per unit.

Still unknown: What it feels like for a non-caster unit to suddenly be inundated with juice.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:12 am 
    This user is a Tool!
    Bandaid wrote:
    And Bill, a unilateral truce with Charlie for a hundred turns so that he cannot take his money back the hard way means that he will take back his money the hard way at some point from the 101 turn on. He plays a long game.

Presumably, just like with GK, there are mutual financial penalties for attacking units, etc. And it's no bet that Charlie already has a plan in motion to exploit those to get his S19M back.

Edit: And I mean much, much sooner than 100 turns.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:14 am 
    I was rather hoping Transylvito's tower would end up looking like Vincent Price, but it's not looking likely now. (Though a Mayan version of Vincent Price is oddly intriguing.) Speaking of "now," now is almost certainly going to be a scene change, just when I wanted to see, er, the scene change, so to speak.

Unrelated, I'm glad attention seems to mostly be on Bill (and now, the new Tutelary). There's a slight chance that Parson's bonus returning may go unnoticed if he's fast enough to get a different Chief Warlord promoted. (Question: Can a Chief Warlord promote their own replacement if they truly believe it would benefit the Side, or is that the Ruler's sole prerogative?) The chance that Charlie wouldn't notice is slim (to none, if Shirley has recording capabilities), but trying to mask his unexpected return is the sort of clever thing I would like to see Parson doing more of. (Yeah yeah, probably ninja'd in the last reaction thread, I don't read everything, so sue me already.)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:15 am 
    This user is a Tool! This user posted the comment of the month This user got funny with a rodent Shiny Red Star Mined 4 Erf
    Lipkin wrote:
    Please be Olmec from Legends of the Hidden Temple.

Exactly what I was thinking! The red eyes, the vines, the whole atmosphere!

Thank you to Yshl's daughter for my new avatar. I love it! 3/4/2018

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:16 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    I hope it gets a Dusk till Dawn theme but probably a bit more 'kid' friendly

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:17 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    I also like how Maggie refers to "one of the parts of herself that she was used to tuning out, an annoying and emotional part".

That part of herself, the part that is pulling Parson back to Erfworld, is Date-a-mancy. And I suspect that all Thinkamancers are predisposed to ignoring that part.

Note how Roger never noticed that Vanna had a crush on him. If he were paying attention to Date-a-mancy, he would have known.

1. Find a forum post by that person.
    2. Click the profile button on that post (lower left corner).
    3. Click Add Foe.
    4. Click Yes.

Problem solved.

• Tipped by 4 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions