Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Book 3 - Page 273
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:19 pm 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary
New One is up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Book 3 - Page 273
     Post Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:22 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Sure, what could go wrong?

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:23 pm 
    This user was a Tool before it was cool Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    I feel pretty badly for Claude. I already don't really consider Dirtamancer to be Ivan anymore, and it must be distressing to lose your identity like that...

Why do I feel like Wanda's making a deal with the devil here?

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:25 pm 
    Has collected at least one unit
    Claud has the look of a grain of wheat that sees the implacable millstones to either side of it.

• Tipped by 5 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:25 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    "You are pulling my string." Not, "pulling my leg." So how much do most Dollamancers know about strings?

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:26 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Hrrm... does Wanda know it's dying? Why is she willing to go so far to help it?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

This user got funny with a rodent Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool!
    Wowow. That happened faster than expected. Looks like we're on the fast track to some real frak.

It doesn't look like they had to do anything special to the portal column to get juice from it. I was expecting to see Ivan use the wrench on it or something. (Where IS the wrench anyways?)

Also, poor Claude, getting railroaded by two GMs, as Parson would say. Great Mind and Grand Mistress.

Any chance he declines? I hope not, I want to see Big Think get his revenge.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Oh no. This is not going to go well for anybody...

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:30 pm 
    This user got funny with a rodent Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool!
    Umbramom wrote:
    "You are pulling my string." Not, "pulling my leg." So how much do most Dollamancers know about strings?

I have not gone back to re-read the scene with Bill and Maggie, but Bill seemed to have some insight into the workings of strings. That might be only because of what he learned from bunny, but dolls and strings do go hand in hand.

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:32 pm 
    This user is a Tool!
    God damn it, more mind rape? It's either he chooses to walk into a situation where you may not able to walk out of and even if he CAN walk out, there's no guarantee that he will still be sane. The other choice is to die. God damn Wanda I just some serious respect for you for that. You not actually giving him a choice here and he's probably going to get his mind screwed up if he survives. If the Star Child LET'S him survive with its secrets. And even then, he might just die any ways if the Star Child gets killed somehow and the backlash hits him.

Full Image.

Last edited by Thecommander236 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
  • Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Feels like working for every manager I've ever had.

"It's a terrible idea."
    "Do it anyway, or you're fired."

• Tipped by 13 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Umbramom wrote:

I think that's as in ordinary string that dolls and raiment are made of, not Grandiocosmic strings. See also Ace's doll talk when he gets excited (I'm too lazy to find the fabric-frayin' page link - tough tinsel!)

I wonder if we're about to see Claud turn, or go barbarian, or flip out and shoot someone. Poor guy...

EDIT: also, it's interesting that Wanda can disband Gobwin Knob units. This sounds like something that would seriously upset Stanley if he knew.

Last edited by Caprice on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:33 pm 
    This user is a Tool! IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    I did not think Wanda could sink much lower in my personal esteem. Boy was I wrong...

The Imperfect Warlord

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:35 pm 
    This user is a Tool! This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Umbramom wrote:

My first thought was that string on, say, Woody's back that makes him say "There's a snake in my boot!"

http://www.erfworld.com/blog/view/48101 ... all-part-1

http://www.erfworld.com/blog/view/48607 ... all-part-2

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:35 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    ScottishMongol wrote:
    Why do I feel like Wanda's making a deal with the devil here?

You know... she may be planning to sabotage it's schemes, with two decrypted casters as her levers. She's already kicked one plan to croak Charlie right in the boopers, why should this time be any different?

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:38 pm 
    This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a Tool! This user has been published! This user got funny with a rodent Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    ScottishMongol wrote:
    I feel pretty badly for Claude. I already don't really consider Dirtamancer to be Ivan anymore, and it must be distressing to lose your identity like that...

Absolutely. I was quite fond of Ivan thinking his defiance against the Isaac storm. Never before had, "Nope! Nope! Nope!" sounded so heroic. He got his concession. And now Claud's about to be overwhelmed with something else. Ah well. Ivan got a last stand with prose. Claud gets his last stand with a picture -- and the face does speak of a desperate but deep individuality.

Also: Wanda, you cold-hearted psycho-witch.

Also also: if the Big Think swore to not harm Wanda, does that mean that he and moon!Ivan don't consider a link-up to be harmful? Because I totally would call that trouble, if not destruction of self.

Umbramom wrote:

If you're Bill, the answer is, "Too much."

---

I have a fanfiction archive here and a DeviantArt page -- including Erfworld fanart -- here!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Claude may have been about to explain how he made guns as part of his last multi caster link, and is shall we say less than pleased with how they've impacted Erfworld.

He may choose to off himself rather than join and cause who knows what additional harm to Erfworld. But I hope not.

She is also going to have some interesting potential levers in the Big Think Link, with two of her Decrypted casters making up part of the group. I'm hesitant to say 2/3rds since Big Think != 1...

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    If it is that easy to get juice from a pillar just by touching it, then I really want to see a caster touch the hammer while it's being held by Stanley.

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Umbramom wrote:

Puppet string, maybe.

1. Find a forum post by that person.
    2. Click the profile button on that post (lower left corner).
    3. Click Add Foe.
    4. Click Yes.

Problem solved.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:42 pm 
    Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    I hope the two glorious castards get out of it ok, they have to brainstorm with Parson!

Thecommander236 wrote:
    God damn Wanda I just some serious respect for you for that.

I accidentally my computer, wat do?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions