Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Book 3 - Page 262
 Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:50 pm 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary
New One is up.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Book 3 - Page 262
     Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:54 pm 

Last edited by OldeSword on Fri May 19, 2017 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tipped by 25 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    As Jojo would say, Hurry hurry hurry!

Also the above is a good first post. Nice picture there.

-The Song of Maybe

Last edited by Shai hulud on Fri May 19, 2017 10:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
  • Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary
    Swap sides, treaty doesn't transfer, kill archons, get new army, stomp Charlie with FAQ/Tool forces that are not bound by treaty.

HELL YEAH.

As my father once said... "Fuck that guy in particular."

• Tipped by 6 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:55 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Is it too much to hope that the Volcano uncroaks again right now?

• Tipped by 3 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:56 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Yep, accept the service of someone who just betrayed her side and killed half of your side. No way that could go wrong.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:56 pm 
    This user has been published! Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner
    Ooh, I really hope this is happening. This'll shake up the story line something fierce if it becomes Charlie/Jillian/Wanda vs. Parson/GK/Transylvito/Jetstone which, admittedly, is what I hope is going to happen. Granted, there are some big assumptions going on there but darn it, I want to see Tramennis and Parson on the same side.

Though from the looks of it Wanda's "conditions" might be serving under Jillian rather than Charlie directly.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:58 pm 
    This user is a Tool! This user has been published! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    And now I think we are seeing just how much of a pawn Parson has always been.
    Hopefully he breaks the whole system before he's done.

Just in case you're interested, I'm writing a fan fic called Shall We Play a Game?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:00 pm 
    1. I don't understand what it is Marie expects Jillian to do to save Wanda. Apart from what, being Charlies weakness?

2. Will Jillian not get decrypted/recover all her memories? :(

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:01 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Man, Caesar is not going to be happy if the person capable of reuniting him with Bunny is the person he just stabbed in the back. Probably means that's what's going to happen.

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:02 pm 
    This user is a Tool!
    I wish you could see my grin right now. Marie truly thinks that Jillian can break Charlie's hold on her AND take on Wanda. Of course, it is FATED, but who cares? It's more likely that Wanda and Marie will serve Charlie THROUGH Jillian. What does Marie think she can gain here? Janis is right, Marie is hung up on Wanda in a big way. It won't be that easy to break Jillian's biases or her mind control. If Marie truly wants Charlie dead, then I'm thinking Predictamancy has fired her brain if she thinks this is going to go off without a hitch. Jillian wants Stanley dead because he supposedly murdered King Banhammer, her father. Once she learns that WANDA was the one who betrayed and personally ordered Banhammer's death THEN uncroaked him... Well, it won't be pretty. This seems like a Fool's Errand to me. Mark my words, this will end in tears.

Full Image.

Last edited by Thecommander236 on Fri May 19, 2017 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tipped by 4 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:02 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Well I suppose it had to happen. Hopefully it fixes Jillian somehow.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:03 pm 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Stargazer wrote:
    Ooh, I really hope this is happening. This'll shake up the story line something fierce if it becomes Charlie/Jillian/Wanda vs. Parson/GK/Transylvito/Jetstone which, admittedly, is what I hope is going to happen. Granted, there are some big assumptions going on there but darn it, I want to see Tramennis and Parson on the same side.

Though from the looks of it Wanda's "conditions" might be serving under Jillian rather than Charlie directly.

I'm not sure about that arrangement. Much to straightforward. Marie is implying that she can only get her units back if she accepts Marie immediately. Why would Marie want her to hurry with her decision if Wanda is gonna turn to her as part of her conditions?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:03 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Yes, let's put our faith unto the woman who has literally let every single person who has ever counted on her down in the worst possible way! This will work well.

Titans! The predictamancers are worse than Charlie.

3 - Don't calculate statistics and game. Therein lies madness.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:05 pm 
    Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool!
    Not sure how serious this page is...

Seriously the amount of crud flying about right now is getting too thick to keep track off, and this is the one option i never saw coming, and i can't quite buy Jillian taking it. Her anti-decryption bias is a tad strong.

OTOH what exactly is going to happen if/when this goes through. Yeah i have zero freaking idea. This is a, (shocking), swerve into the sublime.

OTOH the whole wanda betrayed FAQ could be the real reason too. The single biggest hang up Jillian has is getting revenge for old FAQ, clearing that up, that would have serious consequences.

The question for me is how in all hells Jillian is going to get Wanda out of there and get her on her side. I just don't see how they're going to manage it. Charlie has a decent deal laid out that i could buy into wanda going for on the grounds she can betray charlie after the fact, Joining with Jillian seems the worst of all worlds.

I can't help but feel this is another ploy by Marie. But to what end i have no idea. Circles within circles.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:07 pm 
    Facebook: james.w.frizell
    Google+: +JamesFrizell
    Twitter: JamesFrizell
    I feel like the croaking of her best people was part of the plan. If she gets decrypted power on her side, she can have all of them back at zero upkeep. I suppose she either rescues Wanda and gets them all back, or she loses all her best people permanently. There are other things at play here, but considering she is in the middle of ripping into Stanley, she is going to lose a lot of momentum if she doesn't fix this ASAP.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:08 pm 
    Well, Gobwin Knob might have its next ally. A war band seems like an actual option if Jillian learns that Charlie killed part of her soul. Actually, what was the jester...? Fate? The concept of the tyrant?

Also, didn't Wanda technically destroy old Faq, as much as Stanley? Seems like it'll cause some trust issues between the Queen and her new likely Chief Caster, bringing Wanda into Faq service...oh well, at least she gets her precious Ansom.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:08 pm 
    Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool!
    P.s, anyone note she mentioned duncan by name specifically. Interesting. I mean she's not shown outright callousness to those under her command like Stanley was prone to once upon a time. But she's generally not shown massive affection either.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:09 pm 
    Thecommander236 wrote:
    Jillian wants Stanley dead because he supposedly murdered King Banhammer, her father. Once she learns that WANDA was the one who betrayed and personally ordered Banhammer's death THEN uncroaked him... Well, it won't be pretty.

I wonder what Jillian's reaction to that will be? And does anyone besides Stanley and Wanda know about this?

Currently multi-classing into Rhyme-o-mancy

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:10 pm 
    I can complain about Jillian already because it's a Jillian update right?

Last edited by Woomod on Fri May 19, 2017 11:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
  • Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions