Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Re: Book 3 - Page 259
 Post Posted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:16 pm 
Here for the 10th Anniversary
Right now I'm just killing time until the next comic comes up, but in the meantime I've been rereading the comic.

I got to this page when I started paying to some of the music I was listening to.

It just fit so well, that drumming build-up and the look on Parson's face. (for the record, I edited and cut out the little tinkling at the end of the video for my personal copy, I mean I kept a copy of that part as well, but in a separate file).

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:38 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary
    It would be now that I finally come up with a thought, one that others have probably already thought of, but it came to me about an hour ago.

Bill escapes from his cell, and takes Vanna with him, they play dress-up and inadvertently become the "Batman and Robin" duo. With Jack as the Joker (Jack already has some Joker signamancy to him), which would fit with how... with how much Jack keeps using that term "This is bat country", which just feels a little paranoid to me right now.

What happens then? I have no idea.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:29 am 
    Arci wrote:
    It would be now that I finally come up with a thought, one that others have probably already thought of, but it came to me about an hour ago.

Bill escapes from his cell, and takes Vanna with him, they play dress-up and inadvertently become the "Batman and Robin" duo. With Jack as the Joker (Jack already has some Joker signamancy to him), which would fit with how... with how much Jack keeps using that term "This is bat country", which just feels a little paranoid to me right now.

What happens then? I have no idea.

I could see Bill as Batman, with a utility belt and so on, but Vanna would fit far better as Catwoman than as Robin, especially now that she's in :tv: raiment.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions