Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Book 3 - Page 246
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:16 pm 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary
New One is up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Book 3 - Page 246
     Post Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:24 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Well... boop.

I'll be honest, I was hoping for "I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine!", but that was pretty close!

Last edited by Bzro on Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:24 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Has collected at least one unit
    Good speech.
    Also that doll is made of awesome. Matroishka Hamstard for the win.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:27 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Very nice. And Wanda certainly knows how to make an exit. Especially from her own execution, the best kind of exit to make.

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:30 pm 
    Well, that certainly was some doll. Ivan was certainly digging an escape tunnel, but I'm betting it doesn't go very far. Just out to the turrets, probably, where she'll be able to create a bunch of new caster minions. The best part is the Charlie has kept the remaining Thinkamancers in the MK far too busy to take a call saying that Wanda has escaped. Roger will find out the same time everybody else does, and that'll probably be when he croaks.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:30 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Okay, that was way better than I was hoping for.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:32 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user got funny with a rodent
    A hamster matryoshka doll! That was beyond priceless! Well done Mr. Balder! Well done!

*edit*
    Also, either the dirtamansion runs REAL deep, or bedrock is much closer to the surface of the MK than a lot of us probably were assuming.

Last edited by technojunkie on Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:32 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    I wonder if Marie's internal thoughts have her 'founy' accent, too. Because Joe Spade seems to have internalized his accent.

So that was their entire plan? Create an indestructible Matryoshka Parson doll to repatriate Wanda?

Did they really expect her to be allowed to live before, during, and after repatriation?

Also, I dunno if this has ever been mentioned before, but when Joe Spade refers to Claud as Ivan's 'dolly boy', does that mean that Ivan and Claud have an erotic attachment to each other?

1. Find a forum post by that person.
    2. Click the profile button on that post (lower left corner).
    3. Click Add Foe.
    4. Click Yes.

Problem solved.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:33 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user has been published!
    Is that bedrock they uncovered in the picture at the end? So I guess Ivan took Wanda below the bedrock and filled it in behind him, so that's where they hit a dead end when they tried to follow his tunnel.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:34 pm 
    Not entirely sure what I was expecting but it wasn't that. Am still laughing here over last bit. Wanda does know how to make an exit with style. And just think....the pain is only starting for the MK!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:34 pm 
    Belrodes wrote:
    Well, that certainly was some doll. Ivan was certainly digging an escape tunnel, but I'm betting it doesn't go very far. Just out to the turrets, probably, where she'll be able to create a bunch of new caster minions. The best part is the Charlie has kept the remaining Thinkamancers in the MK far too busy to take a call saying that Wanda has escaped. Roger will find out the same time everybody else does, and that'll probably be when he croaks.

I kinda thought the minecrafty blocks where the Ditches are standing was bedrock...

Also, amazin how many different sets of casters are richly deserving an Exterminatus at this point.

"Ivan oughta know they were never gonna let anything happen to him. It made everyone here look bad"

Richly deserve it, at that. Neutrality, what neutrality...

Last edited by Luitz on Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:38 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    I didn't understand what the doll was until I saw the picture. Then I laughed. Also, Wanda is too spooky for me.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:38 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    I expect that Stanley will order and designate Wanda as his Chief Croakamancer as soon as he senses she has been repatriated.

Also, 'Chiefs of Stuff'. 'Ditch'. 'Digger'. Funny.

Note that Joe Spade refers to Sizemore Rockwell as a 'scab', which means someone who works even though a union has declared a strike.

I am thankful that finally we have names for most of the Dirtamancers we've seen so far. Joe Spade. Pinkie Shears. Notch-O (could that be his entire name?). Crude Derrick.

And of course Buck Nugget and Mike Robe.

1. Find a forum post by that person.
    2. Click the profile button on that post (lower left corner).
    3. Click Add Foe.
    4. Click Yes.

Problem solved.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:39 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Morgaln wrote:
    Is that bedrock they uncovered in the picture at the end? So I guess Ivan took Wanda below the bedrock and filled it in behind him, so that's where they hit a dead end when they tried to follow his tunnel.

Definitely bedrock.

Looks like a clean getaway.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:41 pm 
    AOL: Warcraftace
    Polvane the eraser wrote:
    So that was their entire plan? Create an indestructible Matryoshka Parson doll to repatriate Wanda?

Did they really expect her to be allowed to live before, during, and after repatriation?

Ivan is a dirty, he knows how the other dirtamancers are. He probably bet that they would be confused and getting in eachother's way long enough for the doll to get to Wanda, which is exactly what happened.

I like how the doll gained speed as its outer shells were broken and it shed weight.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:42 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user has been published!
    AOL: NOT FOR HONOR
    I didn't think the Dirtamansion was that close to the bedrock.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Luitz wrote:
    Belrodes wrote:

I kinda thought the minecrafty blocks where the Ditches are standing was bedrock...

Also, amazin how many different sets of casters are richly deserving an Exterminatus at this point.

Yeah, I think they dug straight down to the bedrock in order to try and follow Wanda. Which means those three are now in the tunnels.

Didn't I read something about it taking 1/3 of his juice to get through a bedrock cube? He has to be running low by now...

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    And this is why individualism and personnal responsability are not as awesome as they are hyped to be XD

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:43 pm 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Welcome home, Wanda. That Parson matryoshka is super cute too.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:43 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Has collected at least one unit
    Will Mr Balder be selling Hamstard Matroishka dolls?

• Tipped by 4 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions