Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Book 3 - Page 241
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:19 am 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary
New One is up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Book 3 - Page 241
     Post Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:22 am 
    This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Things are heating up!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:24 am 
    Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary
    Who was it that was just killed?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:25 am 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    awmitchell wrote:
    Who was it that was just killed?

Not killed, trapped in the cart. It was the action figure. It would have been convenient if he'd dropped the Wrench before ducking inside, but no such luck.

Also <3 Lilith

Last edited by Xarx on Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:26 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    The Scout Doll. And I dont' think it's dead. I think it's trapped in the cart. They said not to hurt it

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Early! Love the sound effects of the cart.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Interesting. The doll has the wonky wretch and appears able to resize it, which it couldn't do before, if I'm remembering correctly.

• Tipped by 3 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:29 am 
    This user has been published! Shiny Red Star This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Oh, GOOD one, Ivan!

Ask Count Downer is over and archived now.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:30 am 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    I was also hoping it would've dropped the wrench. No such luck! This makes for an interesting dilemma, but it's honestly worth a treasury ding to get your hands on a magic item that powerful.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:30 am 
    This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Hey, we had plenty of forum questions answered all at once.

The execution is just about to take place, still, as we already knew. We now know that Wanda is being fetched as well, however, so things are down to the wire.

The doll and the wrench are still down there! Whoo! This means that our two new decrypted casters almost certainly will get to do something now, after retrieving it! On the other hand, Charlie is bound to know they were decrypted from his unit suddenly not moving (he's probably directly ordering it at present).

They can either mess with the portals, as predicted, or go right above ground to help with the rescue. Or do one then the other.

Then Charlie will do his thing, Parson will do his, and we'll get another wacky party going on in the MK.

Looking forward to it!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:31 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter E is for Erfworld Supporter Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Spoolofwhool wrote:
    Interesting. The doll has the wonky wretch and appears able to resize it, which it couldn't do before, if I'm remembering correctly.

It seems to be the trend in Erfworld that you can resize magic items. We've seen this with the Arkentools.
    But also with the Eyebooks and the camera device. Probably some other items I'm forgetting...

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:32 am 
    Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Has collected at least one unit
    Wow, this one is up exceptionally early !

About the update content, on the one hand it's nice to see Claude and Ivan fighting back, but on the other hand their plan trapping the doll in the cart seems unclear.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:35 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    I like dang as a replacement for the ding sound effect.

-The Song of Maybe

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user is a Tool! This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Has collected at least one unit
    It does seem like Dollamancers would have a massive bonus to turning cloth units. Charlie may not have thought this through with his usual thoroughness.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    wraith203 wrote:
    Spoolofwhool wrote:

It seems to be the trend in Erfworld that you can resize magic items. We've seen this with the Arkentools.
    But also with the Eyebooks and the camera device. Probably some other items I'm forgetting...

Spoolofwhool was likely referring to p202, where the action figure was struggling to move the wrench, without resizing it.

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:39 am 
    Awwww, ****'s about to* get real!

(*Within the next few minutes in the MK storyline, i.e. what, a few months? ;) I kid, I kid.)

Loving the doll's face when it's looking up. Upon my first reading I thought "don't wound" meant "make sure to kill it instantly so as to not give Charlie warning" . . . but the "trap" interpretation makes more sense, I guess.

Also, I'm an eternal optimist, so I'm going to assume the first couple panels are to remind us how much we love Lilith so as to ease us into the upcoming Parlilth arc (OTP! OTP!).

As always, the top/bottom arrangement of the panel groups mirroring the top/bottom positioning within the world (can't believe I never noticed that until someone pointed it out in Reactions a few updates ago, although once you see it you can't unsee it) is subtle brilliance, and how the "alt text", so to speak, applies to both parts.

Last edited by Istaro on Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
  • Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:40 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    That cart doesn't look empty...

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:42 am 
    ShaneTheBrain wrote:
    It does seem like Dollamancers would have a massive bonus to turning cloth units. Charlie may not have thought this through with his usual thoroughness.

I don't think Charlie even considered that Decrypted Cloude and Ivan were even possibilities.

Charlie Foxtrot indeed. His Predictamancy is even 100% accurate.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Wonky Wrench History
     Post Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:44 am 
    In case anyone else besides myself needs to brush up on the Wonky Wrench, here's a link.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:44 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! This user has been published! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    "C'mon it's a part of the Signamancy."

Where has this asthetically minded rocker been since breaking out the Magic Kingdom platoon of Decrypted? This is rhetorical, by the way, as I doubt any dirty rich rocker would deign to muddy their casting with a novitiate in Signamancy, but it's interesting to think of some that avoid the frack house for various reasons but show up as part of the block.

And if you want it, isn't that reason enough to resist it?

Ruler of the Rings is on indefinite hiatus.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions