Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Other People's Things » Books and Print Comics

Post Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:15 pm 
Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
Remember when I told you guys that story about the time I posted pictures of beedogs on the DDO forums to calm the internet down a bit after an extended period of downtime and how it spectacularly didn't work?

Ah, those were days.

Well, with that disproportionately good opinion of me in mind, please consider reading a book that I wrote, while it is tragically lacking in pictures of Beedogs, it does have a great many words.

The ebook is currently free on Amazon (if you see the normal price $3.07, wait a bit, the free days run Thursday through Saturday and it works on individual time zones. I think.)

It's been available for only 10 hours and with no marketing has already sold one (1) copy at full price, in Germany no less.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075YCV8TL

Some things I ask you to consider.

1) I didn't pay an editor to correct the grammar issues I have. Namely run on sentences and being too fucking hysterical for my own good. So, if you read books, but feel bad when the grammar is less gooder* than it should be, then either don't read it, even for free, or read it despite my grammatical shortcomings, but don't slay me in the review section, there'll be plenty of that coming my way anyway. Germans love grammar, even in Englisch, I can sense that 1 star review brewing already.

*don't fall for it.

2) This is one of the best online communities I've had the pleasure of being part of (and I've been on 4chan, so high praise indeed.) If you want to read the book but miss the free promotion Amazon told me was a good idea to do, drop me a PM and there's a better than average chance I'll just send you a PDF anyway.

3)

(I mean really? Would I leave it out at this point?)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Other People's Things » Books and Print Comics