Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Your Things » Multimedia

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:24 pm 
Hey all, I wrote the scripts for an 11 episode webseries called Walking In Circles last summer. It's a fantasy/comedy series based around a group of adventurers who are on their first quest. The project has seen nearly a year of development and I put together an outstanding crew to create a really awesome show. We just launched our trailer on youtube here http://www.youtube.com/user/WICTheSeries and we're releasing our first episode on July 19th. I assure you we aren't just a bunch of kids with their dad's camera in the back yard lol. We put a lot of time, money and love into this project and I think you'll like what you see. Thanks for checking us out!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:59 pm 
    I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has watched the trailer and tell anyone who hasn't to get crackin, lol. Your support means a lot to everyone who worked on this project so thanks again.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:08 am 
    The premier episode for Walking in Circles is finally out. You can check it out here http://www.youtube.com/user/WICTheSeries?feature=mhee. Thank you for your support and be sure to subscribe to keep updated on all our newest content. We're releasing every Tuesday!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:13 pm 
    Walking In Circles now has 4 episodes up! Check them all out here http://www.youtube.com/user/WICTheSeries. You'll like it, I promise :D

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:16 pm 
    I checked out the first episode and it looks promising. That barbarian is such a crybaby though. Asking for healing while the bard was clearly in critical condition like that. :P

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:09 am 
    So just got to episode 7 and I have to say that might have been the most epic battle I have ever seen in any form of media ever. I almost don't want to watch any more because I'm almost certain that you've jumped the shark with that one.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Your Things » Multimedia