Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Your Things » Fiction, Poetry and Essays

Post Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:50 pm 
Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
zilfallon wrote:
Did Phineas fail a bluff check? Or did he intend to do so? Getting curious, but well, should be patient :D

You'll just have to wait and see. ;)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:36 pm 
    It looks to me that he beat a Bluff DC to cover up for his failing the Tact Check, or alternatively, the Knowledge(knowing when to shut up) Check.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:28 pm 
    cloudbreaker wrote:
    zilfallon wrote:
    Did Phineas fail a bluff check? Or did he intend to do so? Getting curious, but well, should be patient :D

Arrggg...waiting is not something I do well ;)

When do we get the next installment?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:59 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    neochance wrote:
    cloudbreaker wrote:
    zilfallon wrote:

Arrggg...waiting is not something I do well ;)

When do we get the next installment?

Yes, 17 days has been too long. I was thinking about posting another update tonight, and now that I typed this up, I most likely will. I'm glad to see that at least one reader is still interested after this couple week delay. 8-)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:49 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Well, please allow me to offer more encouragement. I'm just a bit better at waiting at the moment :lol: I'm figuratively dying to know why the warlord shouted 'Fatality!' *duck*

Did he attack, or was he attacked and then shouted in turn? Since our eyes inside Phineas's are looking down, we don't know either way yet.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:42 am 
    The latest one is a short update, but I figured posting something was better than posting nothing.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:27 am 
    I'm hoping to have another update up in about 24 hours or so. Stay tuned, we aren't done yet.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:20 pm 
    Two updates this week? Christmas came early :D

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:46 am 
    I want to let people know that I haven't forgotten about this and I still plan on finishing the story. Due to certain similarities between what is happening in A Tale from Traz and LIAB, I am hoping to gain some more information about attacking cities, specifically about how the different zones work (I won't wait forever though, so don't worry ;) ). In addition to this, I am also currently searching for work out in the real world, so that cuts down on my free time as well. On a related note, if anyone knows somebody who is looking for an illustrator and/or a concept artist, I wouldn't turn away a helping hand.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:43 pm 
    I hope we can read the end to this soon!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:32 pm 
    I think I have enough information now to continue with the story. I just need to find a big enough block of free time to type it up, which isn't easy for me. But hopefully it will happen soon. Thanks for staying interested. 8-)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:59 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    I am thoroughly captivated by this story...but poor bub....poor poor bub...

Last Updated 07/14/2017

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:03 am 
    That is it for A Tale from Traz. Thank you for reading!

The story took a year and a half for me to complete, and it was a blast. There were a couple times I wasn't sure I would make it to the end, but I am glad I did. It is extremely satisfying to complete a project as big as this. I just hope you guys had as much fun reading the story as I had writing it. As of right now, there is no plan to continue this or other Erf stories, but I am considering providing at least one more image for the story (I may go back and make some edits as well, but the overall story will remain the same).

As always, questions and comments are welcome. Now get out there and write some Erf fanfic that I get to read.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:17 am 
    it has come to an end.... :cry: :cry:

(please remember that I am a foreign speaker, and therefore make a lot of spelling & gramatic mistakes, and please don't pin me down on my exact formulation.)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:55 pm 
    Your story is my favorite on this site, except for erfworld itself of course.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:24 am 
    Amandaibags wrote:
    Your story is my favorite on this site, except for erfworld itself of course.

Thank you so much. Compliments like this are what made the whole project worthwhile.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:59 am 
    Well done finishing the story. That is an accomplishment on its own :). It was a good one as well, especially in the end. I was unsure how many main characters would fall and the fact that some did die, made it a realistic fear that more would.

So again, well done!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:47 am 
    Azgrut wrote:
    Well done finishing the story. That is an accomplishment on its own :). It was a good one as well, especially in the end. I was unsure how many main characters would fall and the fact that some did die, made it a realistic fear that more would.

So again, well done!

Thank you. I'm glad I managed to entertain you. And hopefully it isn't a one time thing, since there is a good chance I will be starting a new story soon. Keep an eye open for it.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Your Things » Fiction, Poetry and Essays