Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Your Things » Fiction, Poetry and Essays

Post Posted: Sun May 11, 2014 3:47 pm 
Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Has collected at least one unit
Hi erfworlders, I'd like to tell you about a story I'm happy to be a part of creating called IThinkIAm. It is told through the eyes of an artificial intelligence trying to protect people from each other, a master programmer\educator with delusions of grandeur and a reluctant, potentially-womanizing spy. A lot of the fun in reading it is about exploring the setting and its rules (like erfworld book 1) then playing with these conventions and delving into their all-too-personal consequences (like erfowrld book 2) and throwing some consipracy and counter-conspiracy for good measure (like all erfworld), even if the setting is near-future and not fantasy.

Speaking of fantasy, IThinkIAm is part of Contentocracy, a "democracy of content" meant for many fictional worlds. If you like IThinkIAm, you can vote on how the story develops and on ideas others suggest, and share your own thoughts and creative input for inclusion. If you like the basic idea, you can become part of the core team for a new fantasy world that the community is hungry for.

I appreciate you taking the time to check this out, and I'll do my best to answer any questions on this thread.

http://contentocracy.net/worlds/ithinkiam/

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Your Things » Fiction, Poetry and Essays