Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Your Things » Fiction, Poetry, and Other Writing

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:56 pm 
E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
I guess this is how things are done here?

Leave yer comments.

Starts here viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8020

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:40 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Hahaha. Very direct and to the point. Of course the Carnyvale would have snake-oil salesmen.

I like the writing so far: Erfly without being overdone. I'll be interested to see where this story goes.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:07 am 
    Typos:

Quote:
    Inside was is a small purple snake, watching him with curiosity, and the man smiled broadly down at it, and more specifically, the other contents of the jar. ... . He held up the snakeskin to the light, judging its quality through some spectrum only likely knew.

It's got the beginning of something interesting....like a certain game :lol:

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:54 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user has been published! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Fun story. Thank you for sharing.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:10 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user got funny with a rodent Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Seems interesting. Hope this continues and that the poor bugger is hired by a side that appreciates him.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:20 pm 
    This user has been published! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Interesting! I'm really curious what actual caster type he might be, whether the snake speaks to him because it's smart... or he's into Flower Power shrooms...

Like everyone's said, it's an interesting start, and I'm curious to see where it goes. :) ]8\

Here's my Erfics: Hungry Jungle. -- Completed!

The Overlord's New Clothes -- Two parter, Completed

Unjust Deserts -- Completed!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:42 pm 
    This user has been published! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Nice update.

Two spelling bits.

You use curly instead of curtly in the 3rd paragraph I think. And this sentence needs revising. "I'll make you fresh a normal turn start"

Here's my Erfics: Hungry Jungle. -- Completed!

The Overlord's New Clothes -- Two parter, Completed

Unjust Deserts -- Completed!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:23 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user got funny with a rodent Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Its a cruel irony that some of the most useful Casters go bankrupt because of the stupidity, ignorance and bigotry of the Rulers on Erfworld. :(

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:19 am 
    Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Dewey the Signamancer wrote:
    Its a cruel irony that some of the most useful Casters go bankrupt because of the stupidity, ignorance and bigotry of the Rulers on Erfworld. :(

I think "stupidity" would have sufficed :D

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:47 pm 
    Xellos wrote:
    Dewey the Signamancer wrote:

I think "stupidity" would have sufficed :D
    Nah there's some subtle distinctions. Ignorant Rulers don't know what Casters can do and don't know that there's more to know other than what they already know. Stupid Rulers know what Casters can do but can't connect the dots to make best use of them and come up with clever strategies for them. Bigoted Rulers don't care what the Casters can do they don't want to use them no matter how useful they are because they don't like them.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Your Things » Fiction, Poetry, and Other Writing