Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Your Things » Fiction, Poetry, and Other Writing

Post Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:18 pm 
Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
Quote:
In the six hundred and forty-two turns that followed her popping, she hadn’t so much as heard about a unit like her, either.

Well, I made the leap and finally got the first chapter of Unerfed to a state I'm happy with enough to post it. So, I bring you...

Unerfed I: Unusual

What will this be? A sprawling epic, taking place in-- wait, what's that? Oh, sorry. A crawling epic, because I am a horribly slow writer, but I can hope that at least my vichyssoise of verbiage and other assorted writings will prove interesting enough for you to stick around. Maybe I'll get to tell the stories of captains and hunters, of the warpopped and the unfinished, of the doomed and the doombringers, and others still.

That said, since I will be posting these as submissions, I don't think a dedicated comment thread will be needed. This one ought suffice.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Your Things » Fiction, Poetry, and Other Writing