Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Your Things » Art and Images

Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:35 am 
E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
In the last month and a half I started doing a soft sci-fi quest style (sort of like a comic with reader input) story in collaboration with a friend. In the same model of Erfworld as it currently is, she provides the lines, and I do the coloring and animation.

The animation itself started out with me just wanting to try making the lights flicker on the title card, and from there it has escalated to the point where we are creating full battle animations and having a ton of fun.

You can start reading it here if you're interested:
http://moebiusacquisitions.tumblr.com/t ... est/chrono

It updates roughly once a week, between Wednesday and Saturday.

In related note, the two of us have considered opening collaborative animation commissions, so if anyone would be interested getting a short animation involving a character of theirs doing something, whether it be an idle pose ala fighting games, or some kind of attack animation then it me up with a PM and we can discuss it. (it will probably involve the exchange of money over PayPal). Keep in mind if you are in some kind of rush to acquire them that we are both fairly busy people and there may be a turnover rate resulting in you getting a finished product some time in December.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Your Things » Art and Images