Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ] 
 
Author Message
 Post Posted: Sat May 31, 2014 12:23 am 
Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
Offline
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:17 pm
Posts: 748
conmor wrote:
arkentools give their own bonus to combat. it is called the artifact bonus. i have no idea as to whether any artifact like parson's bracer would give it. but it seems likely. later on it is shown that none of Ansom's side could attune to the arkenpliars. i ask why the arkenpliars would be given to someone who is both not attuned to them, and who is taking them out to a battle field? my answer to this question is that even when not attuned the arkenpliars have an inherent bonus to combat. anyway the bonus they give is similar to a leadership bonus but isn't leadership.

Thread uncroaking!

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post Posted: Sat May 31, 2014 1:15 am 
    User avatar
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Offline
    Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:54 pm
    Posts: 439
    Location: R'lyeh
    Silversought wrote:
    conmor wrote:
    arkentools give their own bonus to combat. it is called the artifact bonus. i have no idea as to whether any artifact like parson's bracer would give it. but it seems likely. later on it is shown that none of Ansom's side could attune to the arkenpliars. i ask why the arkenpliars would be given to someone who is both not attuned to them, and who is taking them out to a battle field? my answer to this question is that even when not attuned the arkenpliars have an inherent bonus to combat. anyway the bonus they give is similar to a leadership bonus but isn't leadership.

    Thread uncroaking!


    Yo dawg, I heard he liked uncroaked, so he uncroaked a thread about the uncroaked so he could uncroak the uncroaked.

    _________________
    3 Naughtymancers of different disciplines walk into a bar... Actually, forget what I said: A shockmancer and a croakamancer walk into a bar.

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post Posted: Sat May 31, 2014 2:51 am 
    User avatar
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Offline
    Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:52 pm
    Posts: 4412
    Location: Morlock Wells
    The reason the un-attuned 'pliers were brought to the front line is that they seem to be especially effective against uncroaked, which of course the RCC was expecting to face.

    _________________
    "I'm afraid I don't understand. And also afraid that I do."
    GJC wrote:
    Two guys with basically the same name in a discussion about a character getting cloned.
    There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post Posted: Sat May 31, 2014 5:50 am 
    Offline
    Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:52 pm
    Posts: 572
    0beron wrote:
    The reason the un-attuned 'pliers were brought to the front line is that they seem to be especially effective against uncroaked, which of course the RCC was expecting to face.


    Doesn't Slately also say at one point he hoped Ansom would attune in time?

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:08 am 
    Offline
    Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:14 pm
    Posts: 112
    GWvsJohn wrote:
    0beron wrote:
    The reason the un-attuned 'pliers were brought to the front line is that they seem to be especially effective against uncroaked, which of course the RCC was expecting to face.


    Doesn't Slately also say at one point he hoped Ansom would attune in time?


    Royals probably love the idea of chivalrous quests and such, we already know they do honour duels happen, so in Ansom and Slately's minds him riding out to fight a great evil then the Titans empowering him to use their holy weapon sounded like a great plan.

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:45 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Offline
    Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 12:06 am
    Posts: 490
    ansom's exact words were "at best they are a very effective weapon, indeed they can turn most uncroaked to dust in one strike". he never said they were especially good against uncroaked, he just said that they are all-around a good weapon. plus when parson was figuring the odds of them having won the battle with the almost dead dwagons he said artifact bonus piled on blah blah blah blah. he said they give a bonus.

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:04 am 
    User avatar
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Offline
    Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:36 am
    Posts: 3774
    conmor wrote:
    ansom's exact words were "at best they are a very effective weapon, indeed they can turn most uncroaked to dust in one strike". he never said they were especially good against uncroaked, he just said that they are all-around a good weapon. plus when parson was figuring the odds of them having won the battle with the almost dead dwagons he said artifact bonus piled on blah blah blah blah. he said they give a bonus.

    He said they dust uncroaked in one strike. What about that isn't him saying they are especially good against uncroaked? They don't dust living units in a single strike. So they are especially good against uncroaked.

    _________________
    I'm writing a fan fiction. It's called Murder in the Magic Kingdom. Check it out, if you'd like. Completed May 5th, 2015

    I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
     Post Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:06 pm 
    Offline
    Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:52 pm
    Posts: 572
    Also, before attacking the wounded Dwagon stack, he says "uncroaked warlords" then shows the Pliers knowingly. There is no doubt the Pliers are especially effective against uncroaked.

  • Tip this post

    Make Anonymous
  • Top 
       
    Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
     
    Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ] 

    Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld


    Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

     
     

     
    You cannot post new topics in this forum
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot post attachments in this forum

    Search for:
    Jump to: