Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:21 am 
This user is a Tool! Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary
So, I was wondering what everyone's favorite comic page was.

I think mine is this one:

It displays an immense amount of loyalty from Bogroll towards Parson. The comics before and after this one really shows Parson getting hit with reality that he has to send people to their death for him, but also that they are willing to do this.

Tactical masterstroke by Parson, effectively taking out the biggest bonus the RCC has at that moment.
But best of all; Bogroll. Such a simple character before this page.. But the devastation and determination unleashed by Bogroll with ferocious determination and loyalty for Parson is just too awesome. Panel 7, 8 and 9 must be my favorite panels in the comic I think. Before this page it would have been the Dwagons attacking the siege and the NOM NOM'ing.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:43 am 
    I've gotta agree with with you Godsire the second i saw the title of the thread that page just jumped into my mind. I love Ansoms reaction and the close up of bogroll. For me this is the most emotional moment of the comic as i really grew attached to the character plus the shock of Ansom croaking really added to that.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:13 am 
    Mmm. I'm gonna have to go with the page where Sizemore and Wanda are mindmelded into one being that probes into the volcano. So weird, so cool.

A webcomic by AstralFire and Domochevsky.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:46 am 
    Year of the Dwagon Supporter
    The whole volcano episode was really cool, but for max impact, imo, this was it:

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:45 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    137 is also my favorite page.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:18 am 
    I'm pretty fond of the one where Bogroll says he wants to save Parson's life. Not really dramatic, but the character interaction is something I treasure.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:17 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Ooh. That's a tie between the page with the ORLYs assailing Stanley in the ambush of the gap, and the one with Ansom and the Archons feeding the RCC DDR step instructions.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:59 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    My favorite is 127, this was the comic that got me hooked on this comic. The last panel had me on the floor laughing due to the sheer awesomeness of it.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:43 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary
    The foolamancy switcheroos are best in terms of buildup and comedic/dramatic timing, methinks. Page 4 of Book 2 as a prime example, the Bogroll maneuver as another.

What would YOU say if you'd won with strength and duty and honor every time when suddenly a veiled flying zero-upkeep 100% recycled army of former friends showed up to croak you with massive numbers and bonuses and skulls with little pink flowers?

Yeah..

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld