Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post subject: Book 3 Title Speculation
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:24 am 
Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
What do we think Hamsterdance vs The Charlie Foxtrot is going to end up meaning? The first two books had rather straightforward titles. This seems somewhat cryptic. It could be about literal dancing, as in dance fighting. It could just refer to the war between master strategists. Dunno.

Also, what could Charlie Foxtrot mean? In the NATO phonetic alphabet, Charlie is the letter C, and Foxtrot is F. But does the title refer to anything more? Does CF stand for something?

If it does end up referring to dance fighting, it could get interesting. Because as Stanley pointed out...

"Rocking out is better than dance fighting, Hamster!" he yelled. "But so what? Who am I gonna fight? What Dwagons am I gonna tame? Wanda's Tool makes armies. She conquers the world. I have to stay here with you!"

It may be time to mosh.

Anyway, what do people think? What's the significance?

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:30 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary
    http://www.hampsterdance.com/classics/originaldance.htm
    NSFW (language) -> http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=charlie%20foxtrot

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:52 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Daefaroth wrote:

Ah. Right.

I knew Hamsterdance. I also knew cluster fuck. I just didn't associate the letters with the words.

Still, I hope the book has actual dancing included.

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:29 am 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user has been published!
    I also would like to point out that rather than a battle, this book seems likely to show the two battlefield titans as they dance around, and toward, eachother... like an oldschool boxing match advertisement.

C: Starting a theory from the point of view that characters have given false information (knowingly or unknowingly) is not a valid way to build an argument.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld