Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:47 pm 
E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool This user has been published! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Has collected at least one unit
AOL: wolfclawxx
Just got my Transylvito pin from the Kickstarter and aw yiss is it sexy. :)

Anyone else gotten theirs yet? If you did the 'one pin' thing, what side's symbol did you pick? And if you got the full set (or none), what pin WOULD you have picked if you were just getting one?

Sixty wrote:
Obviously the mystery caster has no particular feelings one way or the other about Parson, he simply heard "cue the Benny Hill music" and gave chase, compelled to do so by forces outside his control.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:41 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    I got my Faq pin a few days ago, in an envelope big enough for a manuscript. This may just be me, but that seemed rather amusing.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:25 am 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Just an FYI for folks like myself who may be wondering why they don't have pins or a badge yet, I checked in with Team Erfworld via Kickstarter. As usual, I got a prompt and detailed message from Linda explaining that they've been filling the rewards from the "bottom-up" so to speak, doing the $45 pledges last. They manually assign the site badge when they fill each individual order. Just figured others might be curious.

Also general shout-out to Linda because I can't say it enough. I've dealt with her 3 or 4 times now regarding Kickstarter/store order issues and she is always prompt in her replies, even if it's just to tell you she has to check up on further details before fully addressing your issue. She's a great addition to the team, thank you so much!

There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:32 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    I got all of them, but if I had been limited, Wanda and Hamstard. Wanda's cuz it's coolest, and Hamster's cuz I'm insecure about wearing girly pink flower pins in public.

-The Song of Maybe

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld