Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:27 am 
I just wanted to post here telling you two that we know bad things happen. We learn to expect them, and to live with them. Right now is one of those times, and we are all behind you two in this. The main thing I want to say is: don't stress out. Above all, just focus on making things better for yourselves. Stress can only make things worse, so don't worry about us. Yes, slower posts does suck, but honestly, I would rather my writers be hail and healthy, rather than unhappy and miserable while struggling to put together entertainment for all usfans. Take time off if you need, dont post for a week, whatever you need. I'm sure most of us will understand and be with you 100% in those decisions.

Both of you, get well/feel better soon!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:33 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    As a fellow man without a gallbladder, my advice to you Rob is to keep close to a toilet after you eat dinner for the first month or two. You're gonna need it, trust me on that one.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:08 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Mysteryman64 wrote:
    As a fellow man without a gallbladder, my advice to you Rob is to keep close to a toilet after you eat dinner for the first month or two. You're gonna need it, trust me on that one.

Seriously, my mom had her gallbladder out four years ago and she still winds up in the bathroom immediately after every meal. There are meds that seem to help though, SMZ in particular.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:06 pm 
    Yahoo Messenger: tick_72000@yahoo.com
    I'm not without compassion myself for their mutual troubles. Personally I'm not going anywhere. However they have very good justification for being stressed out from their perspective, if they indeed are at all. The lat time erf had a signifigant disruption to scheduling it had notable effects. The forum activity level never fully recovered and I dunno how many but at least a few resigned their paid tool status. Less site traffic diminishes the site's attractiveness to advertisers, a signifigant source of revenue for Rob and Xin. Same for the number of paid tool status people. Plus less site traffic would also mean less people buying stuff from the store. The internet is a fickle mistress, people may decide to just switch to another web comic and forget to come back.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld