Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post subject: Tropers of Erf, unite!
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:06 pm 
E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool This user has been published! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Has collected at least one unit
AOL: wolfclawxx
A Titan once mentioned that the Erfworld TVTropes page is bestrewn with splinters because of the amount of Square Peg, Round Trope employed.

Obviously this isn't a pressing or urgent matter. But since I know I trope because it's interesting and fun, I figured I'd throw this out there for any experienced tropers with extra time on their hands that might also thus entertain themselves while making this webcomic's page a better page. Besides combing the page carefully for Square Peg Round Trope, there are a lot of tropes on the main page that should probably be sorted to the character page or elsewhere, a lot of confusion as regards what should and shouldn't be spoiler-marked, and tidying in general.

This thread could be a trope discussion point for people that aren't sure if something should stay, go or whatever- (I'm not sure if the discussion page on TVTropes itself gets much use.)

I apologize in advance to any readers thus lost to the TVTropes quagmire by virtue of my linking it. Godspeed, brave soldiers. ;)

Sixty wrote:
Obviously the mystery caster has no particular feelings one way or the other about Parson, he simply heard "cue the Benny Hill music" and gave chase, compelled to do so by forces outside his control.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld