Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:13 am 
Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a part of Erfworld canon!
I haven't seen anyone post anything about this, so I thought I'd bring this to everyone's attention. ComicM!x is having a March Madness Webcomics Tournament. You can find it here. Erfworld is in the Robinson Division. It went up against Full Frontal Nerdity in the first round and advanced to the second. It is now going against Garfield Minus Garfield. Erfworld is leading by 527 votes at the time of this post. If you want to go and vote, just follow the link above.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:32 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary
    Okay. Now, going down the list of other comics...

Shoot. I really wanted to be able to vote against Looking For Group, but with what they're up against, I think I'll have to pass!

They should really have split these by the kind of comic. I mean, you've got long form things like Erfworld, Sluggy Freelance, Misfile, and Schlock Mercenary... and you've got short form things like XKCD, Penny Arcade, Sinfest, Three Panel Soul... How am I even supposed to make a judgement between Misfile and XKCD?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:18 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    drachefly wrote:
    How am I even supposed to make a judgement between Misfile and XKCD?

Pity? Misfile's four thousand votes behind. :( :(

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:15 am 
    Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary
    WE ARE OFFICIALLY LOSING! LOSING!!!!

Come, Erfworld. Rally, and vote!!! :shock: :o :(

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:43 pm 
    Yeah, we're down about 400 votes to Romantically Apocalyptic. It's a pretty sweet comic with insane artwork, but I still like Erfworld's story better. If you want to vote in this round, it closes tomorrow (Wed the 28th) at midnight.

http://www.comicmix.com/news/2012/03/26/sweet-16-of-mix-march-madness-2012-webcomics-tournament-vote-now/

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:54 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a part of Erfworld canon!
    Well, it's a pity Erfworld didn't do better, but it was still nice to make it into the sweet sixteen. On the other had, give the drama that occured for Goblins author, Tarol Hunt, in the final round, it may be for the best. Rob doesn't need the aggravation that She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named might have unleashed upon him. Anyway Rob, congratulations on your strong showing. You'll get it again next year, I'm sure.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld