Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post subject: Wanda
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:30 pm 
E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
Has anyone else noticed that Wanda screws over her own side more than anything or anyone else?

First there was the Suggestion spell fiasco, then her bumbled up parley with Jillain above Jetstone, and now she's gone and let Ossomer turn by leaving the scene. Heck, technically she gave the order to knock down the tower officially, Jack just mentioned it.

And let's not forget what happened to FAQ, and why!

I don't think I'd want her on my side, even with the Arkenpliers. She one unreliable broad.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Wanda
     Post Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:56 pm 
    Year of the Dwagon Supporter
    Kaed wrote:
    Heck, technically she gave the order to knock down the tower officially, Jack just mentioned it.

While I believe this to have been the best idea so far put forth by Jack, and the best idea for the situation, period, the rest is reasonable.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:23 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Oh? At the risk of derailing the topic, I'm curious why you think it was the best idea Jack's had.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:18 pm 
    Year of the Dwagon Supporter
    Kaed wrote:
    Oh? At the risk of derailing the topic, I'm curious why you think it was the best idea Jack's had.

Hyperbole.

But it really is a good idea, and among the ideas that I can list coming from Jack (this, the head pop, the head popcut, the plan to defend Wanda way back then, before the units fell from the sky) it surely ranks pretty high. It just makes tactical sense to try and not leave resources wasted, while attempting to finish the battle when you can.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld