Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post subject: Book 1 Page 28
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:07 pm 
Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary Mined 4 Erf This user is a Tool!
The top row of panels on page 28 seems very different than the rest of the page. Assuming this was a retcon, what has changed?

(... Help me assemble my army for the great war, your donations will give an army of dwagons a good home against the army of darkness ... not as important.)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Book 1 Page 28
     Post Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:52 pm 
    Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner This user has been published! Year of the Dwagon Supporter
    No. That three panel strip was always there. It was just a little joke Rob put in back in the day. I don't recall what inspired him to do so though. I get why you might think something was changed, because it was the only time Rob did it, but that's EXACTLY how it was back when it was first posted.

In fact, the original page is still up, since it was posted over at OOTS
    http://www.giantitp.com/comics/erf0028.html

I can say with a high certainty that Rob hasn't touched those pages, or else this page would have been retconned by now.
    http://www.giantitp.com/comics/erf0044.html
    Twolls had regeneration special switched to fabrication ages ago. Even before the start of Book 2.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:16 am 
    This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf
    Not a retcon, but a reference to Rob's previous comic, PartiallyClips!

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:09 am 
    This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a Tool! This user has been published! This user got funny with a rodent Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    I guess Rob had a wave of nostalgia for good ol' Partially Clips, though I can't guess what specifically caused that.

I didn't know about those comics until they were already retired. I've binged a few pages now and again. One of my favorites is the grammar police one.

Fun fact! Way back when, Rob did a guest week at Sluggy Freelance in the PartiallyClips style! It starts with this comic. (Fear the rabbit.)

---

I have a fanfiction archive here and a DeviantArt page -- including Erfworld fanart this site hasn't seen -- here!

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld