Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post subject: Creating an Erfworld RPG
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:57 pm 
E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
Hey guys,

As you may know, I've been thinking of running a pbp/IRC rpg campaign in Erfworld. And to that end, I have been talking about creating a series of mechanics, partly based of Exalted's d10 series, with Justyn. Unfortunately due to exams its looking like I'll have to postpone my campaign until late August/ Early September. However thats no reason not to share the mechanics and give people the chance to contribute, and maybe run their own Erfworld campaigns! Of course play testing will also be needed of the mechanics.

To that end, here is the category in the wiki for the pages. Feel free to work on the rules, but if you have an idea for a different ruleset, please branch it off onto a new page.

Also below is my brief for the campaign I'll be running.

Spoiler: show
The campaign will be run on a mixture of play-by-post on the forums, and one night a week GMT time on IRC. The PCs will be barbarian warlord mercanaries, fleeing with some of their troops from a Southern Waste side which hired them, but has now be conquered. They are working together due to their individual forces being low, and will head out to sea to be hired by various sides ala Jillian

We're the people sitting around discussing our pet theories based on nomenclature, citing references, discussing ad nauseum while Parson finds out how it works.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:07 pm 
    Has collected at least one unit
    Sounds like fun!

Last edited by effataigus on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:31 am, edited 239044 times in total.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:48 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    AOL: N64PSDCnow
    That does sound kinda fun. I might be interested.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:24 pm 
    Definently interested, can't wait to see how it will turn out.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:48 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    AOL: N64PSDCnow
    Looking at the wiki, if I had a weakling knight, would I basically get +1 attack, -1 upkeep, and the ability to ride mounts for free?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:32 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Sixty wrote:
    Looking at the wiki, if I had a weakling knight, would I basically get +1 attack, -1 upkeep, and the ability to ride mounts for free?

This, this is why i need people to help. yeah the weakling template is a result of wanting to make bats cheap and plentiful.
    Altered the template, feel free to change it or add your own.

We're the people sitting around discussing our pet theories based on nomenclature, citing references, discussing ad nauseum while Parson finds out how it works.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:38 pm 
    So I've been reading Erfworld for a while now and was interested to see there was an Erfworld RPG in the making based on the Whitewolf system. Using MS Paint (my resources are limited at this time) I crafted a more complete Character Sheet for you to utilize (and me to utilize should I ever have the need). I was unable to upload it to the Wiki (as I've never uploaded to a Wiki before) so I figured I'd post it here.

Attachments:
    Erfworld Character Sheet.png
    Erfworld Character Sheet.png [ 74.75 KiB | Viewed 435 times ]
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld