Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:38 pm 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment This user got funny with a rodent This user has been published! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
Please put your thoughts about the potential Hamstard Crest jersey with pizza stains here. :)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:04 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Has collected at least one unit
    That looks awesome. But for $25-$35, that's a little much for a shirt, especially since we don't really know how durable the design is, or what kind of quality the shirt itself is. More details, please?

I am the Barbarian Gamer. I can roam. I can explore. I am free to make purchases or returns or forum posts of whatever I please. I'm here for the same reasons you are. One, this interests me. And two? I love Erfworld. May the Titans help me.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:19 pm 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment This user got funny with a rodent This user has been published! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    BarGamer wrote:
    That looks awesome. But for $25-$35, that's a little much for a shirt, especially since we don't really know how durable the design is, or what kind of quality the shirt itself is. More details, please?

http://www.cudaapparel.com/catalog-product.php?p_ref=21078

It's not a tee, it's a heavy baseball-style jersey. You can see how high the base price is, and to get the design as large as we want it, we're talking multiple screens (real silk-screening, not a digital imprint). Hamstard alone is six colors, so there are either 2 or 3 imprints and that makes for a very expensive item. Wish it didn't.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:28 pm 
    I'd be willing to pay $25 - $35. It really is THE defining image of Erfworld and I would love to have one.

I would also be concerned about how durable the image is...the last thing I would want would be to spend all that money then have the image crack, fray, or otherwise degrade after one or two washes. If I knew that the image was durable I would be even happier to pay the price.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:53 pm 
    It's the type of thing I'd beg my parents to buy for me. However, being a student without a job, I can't see myself having the money to pay for it, let alone actually buying it.

Alas, I mere middle schooler am I, and the resources I lack to pay the fee.

Boop the economy, by the way.

A tool in spirit, I suppose.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:01 pm 
    As long as it holds up, worth the price.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:02 pm 
    WLM: Shankatsublues@hotmail.com
    Yahoo Messenger: fritz_langue@yahoo.com
    AOL: Mal@dementiaradio.org
    Screw the price, this is Hamstard we're talking about! The single most important image of Erfworld!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:14 pm 
    WLM: mooseodeath@hotmail.com
    new bowling shirt. how could i say no. the other erfworld shirts don't do anything for me. does it say erfworld on the back? or parson? what, if anything, would happen on the reverse to make it not look like a childrens shirt. when you remove the link to erfworld that's what it looks like.

i want one, but something's needed.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:41 pm 
    This user was a Tool before it was cool Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    AOL: pentegarn76
    I could see people paying 25-35 for that shirt, and given the price of a 'traditional' jersey, it isn't asking a lot.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:22 pm 
    Just please ensure that they have sizes large enough for us Parson-esque fans.

D

Vikings? What Vikings? We're not Vikings. The town was deserted and the meeting hall on fire when we got here. The villagers didn't need those cows, anyway. That's our story and we're sticking to it.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:39 pm 
    Honestly, when I first found this site I went straight to the Store to see what was there and was shocked that this didn't already exist. I can't promise that I'd buy one, but I'd definitely think hard about it.

For my part, I'd rather just have the hamster and add the pizza stains myself. Having big gobs of spooge on a shirt is awkward enough that it would minimize how often I'd wear it.

My $.02 anyway.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:55 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    I like thats its such high quality. Money isn't an issue if its a good high qaulity shirt.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:22 pm 
    Not something I'd wear, most of the time. The price seems reasonable for what it is, though.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:48 pm 
    Honestly, the stains always annoy me in the strip.

I'd love a Bogroll target umbrella (see http://www.erfworld.com/book-1-archive/?px=%2F004.jpg).

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:09 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Year of the Dwagon Supporter E is for Erfworld Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Hmm... it's very iconic, and I could see myself getting a different piece of merchandise with the crest, but I can't see myself wearing a shirt designed to look dirty, except perhaps to cons or other places where people might get the reference.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:00 pm 
    I would buy one. I see $35 dollars as a little high but $25 or $30 I think is in my price range. I have one of the blue polo shirts with the dwagon on it and I would have no problem adding to my Erfworld collection with this great shirt.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:06 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter
    i would probably purchase one at some point. the design is okay, i would prefer some of the other stuff from the comic made into merchandice

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:45 pm 
    I don't know if I'd wear this particular shirt, I'd love to see some stuff with dwagons or gwiffons though.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:48 pm 
    Year of the Dwagon Supporter
    Hrm. 25-30 is a fine price for a shirt that will hold its image and color, and the store definitely needs more Erfworld specific merchandise. I would most likely buy it, however, I would definitely be happier if had something that said "erfworld.com" on it.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:19 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Has collected at least one unit
    I also like the idea of adding my own stains, pizza and otherwise, instead of having Parson's. I mean, I wouldn't eat another dude's half-eaten pizza, so why should I wear his stains? Obscenely fat hamsters, however, are fair game.

I am the Barbarian Gamer. I can roam. I can explore. I am free to make purchases or returns or forum posts of whatever I please. I'm here for the same reasons you are. One, this interests me. And two? I love Erfworld. May the Titans help me.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld