Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Rob's Music and Other Projects

Post subject: Washington Capitals
 Post Posted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:12 pm 
Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter
First and foremost, I am a Montreal Canadians fan, which will probably get me blacklisted right off the hop. That said my co-workers son plays for the Capitals - his name is DJ King. This means that because the Canadians are out I had switched to cheering for Washington in these playoffs. That did not go to well either.

This is my first post on this board and I wanted to say thank you for your work. I am a big geek as well and also a sport nut. The two can and do mix to create something special so my wife say's.

(Sorry if this should be somewhere else on the board. I am a first timer.)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Washington Capitals
     Post Posted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:37 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    I'd guess that a general "thank you for your work" directed to Rob fits here as well as anywhere.

You might want to be a little more descriptive with your titles when you start a new thread, though -- until I read the post, I was expecting another "spam cleanup on aisle three". Glad to see you're an actual fan posting an actual comment. :D

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Washington Capitals
     Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:12 pm 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment This user got funny with a rodent This user has been published! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Haha I only just saw this. Thanks Miles. Alas for my Caps. DJ King is our "enforcer." eh is a cool guy and doesnt afraid of anything

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Rob's Music and Other Projects